Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

Robinson or Lennon or Harris or whatever his fucking name is now is a complete simpleton. He blocked me on twitter because I pointed out that he was a complete hypocrite yet he makes a big deal when young Muslims block him on twitter because he's been abusing them.

He's a wee scumbag pretend hard man, he kicked people about at the weekend because of the team they supported for fun yet makes out as if Muslims aren't peaceful. Ok mate.

Edited by Nadroj

Sound, never knew that.

Reason he left? Any idea?

"I joined for one year, I didn't know Nick Griffin was in the National Front, I didn't know non-whites couldn't join the organisation. I joined, I saw what it was about, it was not for me," he said.

It makes better headlines if they can put a 'non-white' in front of the cameras.

That's why a Pakistani lad who isn't all there is regularly put in front of cameras up here at SDL and loyalist events.

If I saw someone on fire I'd probably run away.

TSAC is a hero for hanging around.

I'd probably get my phone out and just walk past them trying to look like I didn't notice. Like I do when I see someone I only half know, or don't like, in the street.

I'd probably get my phone out and just walk past them trying to look like I didn't notice. Like I do when I see someone I only half know, or don't like, in the street.

If you are getting your phone out you might as well film it.

The Internet needs more film of burning people.

About 12 of Britain's first the latest right wing mouth breathers turned up in Luton the other day. Decided to have an impromptu protest in the middle of the biggest Asian area.

Then about 100 or so athletic looking Asian lads turned up the protest disbanded fairly quickly.

"I joined for one year, I didn't know Nick Griffin was in the National Front, I didn't know non-whites couldn't join the organisation. I joined, I saw what it was about, it was not for me," he said.

It makes better headlines if they can put a 'non-white' in front of the cameras.

That's why a Pakistani lad who isn't all there is regularly put in front of cameras up here at SDL and loyalist events.

Fair dos, thanks.

• 6 years later...