Cowden v Stranraer

Seems like ages since we had a home game but back to league business.

Stranraer are the only team to win in the league at CP this season and really should have cuffed us in the first half at their place.

Murdoch the big loss for us so we need another midfielder to step up and provide the dig in midfield. Think it could be Deano with the new lad from Partick coming in on the right wing and Caldwell partnering Spence.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely impossible to guess what Stranraer will turn up more likely our usual pi#h poor performance in which case a comfortable win for Cowdenbeath, but IF we play one of our rare better games then a Stranraer win is achievable ..........

I'd like to think even if the better stranraer turns up we have been doing well enough recently for a home win[/quot

Quite possibly , we are having a shocking season with some of our poorest results in years and with very little signs of improvement , hopefully if I slate the club enough they might just make me eat my words , we have a good squad of players with some of the best players in the league ( Cairney , Gibson, Pettigrew etc etc ) yet can produce very very poor performances with a team that has little spirit or will to win , so who would you hold responsible for that , Manager , Chairman or players .... For me it's quite simple but the people running our club seem unable or unwilling to face the music and take action to rectify the situation and try to save our season , perhaps their aim is a return to the bottom tier of Scottish football in which case , well done

I'd like to think even if the better stranraer turns up we have been doing well enough recently for a home win[/quot

we have a good squad of players with some of the best players in the league ( Cairney , Gibson, Pettigrew etc etc )

Best delete that before the pars fans see it.

ame="kvz2000" post="10123632" timestamp="1453457439"]

Best delete that before the pars fans see it.

Gibson is an Ex Pars player, we sold him for 100 grand after he was tearing the championship to shreds. If you put him in a loving environment he probably is one of the best players in the league.

Had enough of a say on Cairney, Pettigrew is alright, we aren't blessed with great centre backs in this league.

Archived