Aberdeen v Celtic - 03/02/16

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awright Magee. See you've chucked that open and honest "I'm Magee and I'm back lolz" schtick and returning to the "Whose Magee?" style. Why can't you just accept a ban with grace?

What did she do?

Yes I have returned as BB8, to send a couple of PMs to set the record straight.

It's pretty sh*t that a new member of the board is banned within a day of joining without being given the benefit of the doubt. Just an accusation of being somebody I've never heard of and f*cked right out.

tumblr_nbqtd80EhP1rkeh8to2_500.gif

Is this when you tell me that calling a new poster Magee is some sort of fucked up board initiation.

1. Call him Magee.

2. Get him to post a picture

3. Ridicule

4. Ban him (again).

:lol:

Because they're beautiful and I don't want you reaching for the kleenex.

After years of being deadened by sex videos that'd make a hardened prisoner cry, eyes are a bit vanilla for me. Shake those greasy locks for me Magee and we maybe onto a winner.

Is this when you tell me that calling a new poster Magee is some sort of fucked up board initiation.

1. Call him Magee.

2. Get him to post a picture

3. Ridicule

4. Ban him (again).

:lol:

If you're not Magee and get banned, it'll be even fucking funnier.

After years of being deadened by sex videos that'd make a hardened prisoner cry, eyes are a bit vanilla for me. Shake those greasy locks for me Magee and we maybe onto a winner.

If you're not Magee and get banned, it'll be even fucking funnier.

Hey! Maybe folk are cottoning on to the fact I may not be Magee!

Check out the big brain on Brett!

Take a selfie with "HIYA IM NOT MAGEE 27/01/16" doodled on your forehead and get it posted. May believe you then.

ws31n4.png

:lol: Fair dos.

It's refreshing to see a poster post a pic of himself without filthy fingernails for a change.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Davie Bhoy is an absolute treat

Personal highlights of today are 'Celtic were the victim' and 'I'm not losing the head'

:lol::lol::lol:

So a club having a player banned on another players 'say-so' are not victims. What a funny wee world you must live in.

Archived