• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time we have played on the telly I have been at the game, apart from the Rangers semi in 1998 where the authoritarian police state deprived me of my rights by deciding "I'd had a bit too much to drink"....(apart from splitting my head open, pissing myself and getting hypothermia lying in a puddle in the old market car park I thought I was ok....)

So as yet undecided whether I will attend as I fancy watching a game on telly.

I had a dream last night that we won 6-1, including a comical own goal from the Airdrie keeper in the second half (they made us shoot in to the Cowden end second half).

Gerry Britton scored a tap in after a Stevie Crawford volley hit the bar in the first half

Every time we have played on the telly I have been at the game, apart from the Rangers semi in 1998 where the authoritarian police state deprived me of my rights by deciding "I'd had a bit too much to drink"....(apart from splitting my head open, pissing myself and getting hypothermia lying in a puddle in the old market car park I thought I was ok....)

The quickest I've ever seen anyone go from stone cold sober to blitzed and barred from a pub.

You'll fit right in behaving like that in Dunfermline.

Archived