By popular demand from the Highland Housewives, the Mighty BRE show is back on tv this Friday night.

Nobody likes a Monday KO for a thread for a weekend game but it's a special occasion.

AJ sounded borderline raging as he discussed the chances missed at Peterhead but he's not one for chopping and changing the team much and the subs didn't do any better by the sound of it on Saturday.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could always come in with us. Very few travelling up with it being on the telly.

It depends which stand you are in. I'm not a fan of the East Stands. There are much better views in the other three stands. I'm not having a dig at East End park it's a 7/10 view as opposed to a 10/10 in the other stands.

Looking forward to this one. For some reason the atmsophere always seems a bit better under the floodlights, plus you can have a few drinks and not have to worry about work the next day. :thumsup2

Pity there's not a bus going up. I'm off work on Friday but I'm going to have to drive to the game.

Airdrie will be 3-1 up after 89mins and will end up Wolekying it.

No idea what the startimg line up will be like. I'm thinking that Cox will be back on the right wing, so where we squeeze Adam Broon in? Maybe in CM beside Hugo? Does Parry slide back into the side?

You don't squeeze Brown anywhere except maybe the bench. Play watt with Hugo. Bring Cox back. And nothing against Ferguson but I would play parry. And prunty and lister up front.

Archived