• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't have a ST so it will cost nothing. I'll be inside so it won't be bitterly cold. I'll be able to watch the game with both my parents as well, which is a bonus as my Dad can't get to the games any more.

Fair enough, if you change your mind I've got a spare ticket this week if you want it?

Thought BRE looked pretty scrawny the first time I saw him last season (getting roasted by Gozie Ugwu) but he, like most of the Pars players, looks far more powerfully built now. Tends to just be that odd lapse of concentration that lets him down (getting rarer too). Don't think there are many players that will get the better of him now when it comes to a physical battle.

What is Gaelic for "Getting a Humping"?

Cheeksshplitoapen.

Re BRE, he does seem to be rectifying the (bigger) faults in his game. The most frustrating thing about him for me is his tendency to go for a wander with the ball, especially when he's effectively the last man. It's just not on, and could cost us big time. He needs to know when to release the ball, or better yet, just get rid of it. If only we could balance his qualities with a couple of Gerry McLauchlan's, who seems like he's only a football player because he gets to kick footballs very hard.

We have enough ability to conjure up a surprise but unfortunately our glorious leader is too busy experenting. Expect the following team...

Parry

Van Zanten

Crighton (our goal threat)

Slothgow (because he always plays)

McLaughlin

Cox

Hugo (because he's our rock now)

Fitz (because he always plays)

Brown (because EWB finds space for him)

McCue (because EWB likes girly hair)

Mackin (because Lister and Prunty score)

Bench: Kerr, Bain, Ferguson, Lister, Morgan and Sumsky.

Expecting Ferguson, Watt, Cadden, O'Neill and Stewart to be loaned out to Forth Juniors this week for "experience".

We're going to get an absolute doing here

I don't agree. Pars are vulnerable at the back to someone like Spence at Cowden. BRE has questionable positioning so I'd probably have someone buzzing about to unsettle him. But Airdrie'll have to dig deep, the Pars have got a record to set in three games all going well.

Still totally baffled as to why this is on tv.

BBC Alba have a quota of games to use up in the second half of the season in the lower leagues. Remember them having an Airdrie v Forfar and Stranraer v Morton match last season. Our game v Forfar in February is live at 5.30pm on the Saturday.

We have enough ability to conjure up a surprise but unfortunately our glorious leader is too busy experenting. Expect the following team...

Parry

Van Zanten

Crighton (our goal threat)

Slothgow (because he always plays)

McLaughlin

Cox

Hugo (because he's our rock now)

Fitz (because he always plays)

Brown (because EWB finds space for him)

McCue (because EWB likes girly hair)

Mackin (because Lister and Prunty score)

Bench: Kerr, Bain, Ferguson, Lister, Morgan and Sumsky.

Expecting Ferguson, Watt, Cadden, O'Neill and Stewart to be loaned out to Forth Juniors this week for "experience".

I know you reckon you're being really sharp and incisive there, but try again. Van Zanten hasn't even made the bench since EWB took over. Cadden has started every game since then, and only been subbed off (late on) once, so I don't see how even in your tear-stained tantrum world you could think Black doesn't rate him.

My prediction: Airdrie to lose and you to howl with glee.

BBC Alba have a quota of games to use up in the second half of the season in the lower leagues. Remember them having an Airdrie v Forfar and Stranraer v Morton match last season. Our game v Forfar in February is live at 5.30pm on the Saturday.

The Stranraer v Morton game was at least a title game.

Would've been better putting the Dunfermline - Ayr games on.

I know you reckon you're being really sharp and incisive there, but try again. Van Zanten hasn't even made the bench since EWB took over. Cadden has started every game since then, and only been subbed off (late on) once, so I don't see how even in your tear-stained tantrum world you could think Black doesn't rate him.

My prediction: Airdrie to lose and you to howl with glee.

Rattled

The Stranraer v Morton game was at least a title game.

Would've been better putting the Dunfermline - Ayr games on.

I think LiveLeak had the rights to that first game. I'm not still bitter about the dirty, leg breaking, hacking....

Archived