DFC v DFC 6th Feb

microdave

Is that who it is? Did he not quit the forum in a tear stained rage quite a few years ago?

The man himself may have to confirm this, but I believe he left the forum for a full year to honour a bet he made on here with a Dundee United poster.

Admirable.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's fair enough, I've got the best arse out the lot of ye. Absolute scenes and Nade's not even scored yet. We're all Rhats without the bus fare, Jacksy, dry yer eyes.

Seen as Pete wasn't mentioned then that's a fair point.

If you weren't a rhat without the bus fare then queen of cards would be a nice member title.

The man himself may have to confirm this, but I believe he left the forum for a full year to honour a bet he made on here with a Dundee United poster.

Admirable.

That is impressive. I hope there was a resignation thread.

Admirable.

Apart from when he had aliases, of course.

Anyway.

Dumbarton :wub:

That is correct K.T, although i returned three days early.

The Dumbarton board are greedy b*****ds, but the club is a nice wee historic team. Well done to all that chose the Sons over the Old Firm. All bar the three jokers in here.

It seems as though i've secured a ticket, and will be in attendance now.

Peace out.

:lol::lol::lol: Sum boi

Apart from when he had aliases, of course.

Anyway.

Dumbarton :wub:

St Johnstone :wub::wub::wub: Our real cuddle buddies

I for one am glad that our club have organised this in such a manner as to keep a group of 60 seats together to sell to the away support. This shows foresight and business acumen.

I also welcome the price of £18, it would have been easy to jump to the assumption that an spl team would merit a higher charge. Perhaps if the game was at dens we would be charged £18 too? how much will hospitality be for the replay?

Jacksons guarantee you are clearly deluded. You get snippets of info and then make huge assumptions. You are also an arsehole.

The away end at Dumbarton holds 750 people. Every club who plays us is entitled to fill these seats as they see fit. This includes Rangers. The home end holds around 900. In the middle of the stand is some 400 seats which are set aside for hospitality, directors, press, players families and the like. You know the type of thing.

Anyhow for big games these seats will normally all be taken, however if they are not all snapped up the club can release more to the away team thus placing the away fans at the hospitality part which is nearest the away fans.

So we've actually done you guys a favour by giving you more tickets.

As for costs of hospitality. From those that pay the £60 hospitality cost Dumbarton get £9 as do Dundee. This is the cost of the match ticket which is halved.

So tell me ya arsehole. We're been greedy b*****ds how?

I hope that big Nade scores a 95th minute winner and lifts his top to expose a t-shirt with

'GIRFUY Jackson' that would be epic.

If that happened I don't think I could grudge you the win. Nade hates the dabs. Especially Darren Jackson.

Oh my sweet, Nade. Hopefully he will return to Dens one day. I have treasured memories of my stag party and my wedding, being completely shitfaced and starting a wee Derry Rhumba whilst singing Christian Nade's name and getting anyone I could to join in. The best one was in the middle of an 80's bar in Newcastle whilst the champions league final was on.

It's a shame the next stop for our Christian will probably be East Fife. And after that I'll have to form a 5-a-side team and sign him.

Infact i'm known as the non deluded one. No snippets of information have been sourced and no assumptions have been made. I also do have an arsehole, but am not a fully evolved typing arsehole.

By your calculations your stadium holds 30 people more than the capacity holds. Unless some of the families get placed upon the rock for the course of the game then i highly doubt the veracity of your comments.

Hospitality was sold out. It was simply sold out, as was stated in numerous places and heard by the ears of my arsehole outer shell. Therefore unless some work was done to install 60 seats over night, then you're speaking pish. Lets look into the other costs the £42 get the paying punter minus the match entry (plus what if it's a child, is that £4.50 given to each club or do the profits just rise):

*Match programme and team sheet (£3)

*3-course lunch (Bought in bulk, around £20 each worth)

*Half time snacks with tea and coffee (£3)

Where's the extra money going? Does it disappear into the boards pockets by any chance.

So there you go, the greedy b*****ds are Dumbarton FC.

:lol: :lol:

Such factual calculations that completely ignore the fact we don't even run the hospitality.

Infact i'm known as the non deluded one. No snippets of information have been sourced and no assumptions have been made. I also do have an arsehole, but am not a fully evolved typing arsehole.

By your calculations your stadium holds 30 people more than the capacity holds. Unless some of the families get placed upon the rock for the course of the game then i highly doubt the veracity of your comments.

Hospitality was sold out. It was simply sold out, as was stated in numerous places and heard by the ears of my arsehole outer shell. Therefore unless some work was done to install 60 seats over night, then you're speaking pish. Lets look into the other costs the £42 get the paying punter minus the match entry (plus what if it's a child, is that £4.50 given to each club or do the profits just rise):

*Match programme and team sheet (£3)

*3-course lunch (Bought in bulk, around £20 each worth)

*Half time snacks with tea and coffee (£3)

Where's the extra money going? Does it disappear into the boards pockets by any chance.

So there you go, the greedy b*****ds are Dumbarton FC.

Nae point in arguing. You must be trawling or there's something not right with you.

I suspect the real problem with Jackson Guarantee is that he has to play for his school team on Saturday morning so he can't make the Rangers game so he is coming to the Dumbarton game instead.

Archived