St Johnstone v Aberdeen, Saturday 6th February 2016

Any game where Tam Scobbie can score with a volley and smash another one of the post is good enough for me. Disappointing to lose but games like that > games like the 0-0 v Hamilton a few weeks ago. Great entertainment.

Hope Shaughnessy's confidence isn't hurt too much by his shocker for the third goal, as up to that point he was generally solid again. Cummins was great while the rest of the team was shite in the first half, though he didn't do enough in the second half for my liking. Swanson shown enough in flashes to suggest he'll be a good player for us again, though I do definitely see why he never managed to fit in at Hearts. Everyone else was either average or poor IMO, with Wotherspoon the worst of the lot despite a good finish for his goal.

I don't think Maclean is a particularly great option for us at home anymore either, as the pitch is so dreadful it hinders his control which is normally his best asset. I would perhaps trial a 4-3-3 or something in the next home game, with Cummins on his own up top.

Something like:

Muzz/Spoony Millar Craig/Lappin

Thomson Cummins Swanson

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And your point, Caller?

Its amusing to see you giving it big licks in here before you inevitably disappear again in a month or two.

Its amusing to see you giving it big licks in here before you inevitably disappear again in a month or two.

Oh dear you are upset. I"ve watched the famous for many a year, watched some great stuff and some poor stuff. Nothing inevitable about anything. We're on a run, top of the league. There's no shame in losing to the league leaders. Or do you think the saintees deserve more after their current run of results? :)

How do you know he doesn't have a boyfriend twat features,ok maybe I shoulda said his "partner" better stay out of the way tonight to be fair

He may indeed have a partner.

Could be a he, a she or a manashee but the person will be "long suffering"

Archived