Rangers v Kilmarnock

TomTom

6/1 Kilmarnock

16/1 -1 handicap

9/1 to win and over 2.5 goals in the game.

Im not a keen follower of either on the TV, so I lay myself at the mercy of others.

My initial thoughts are of Motherwell in the play-off last year and how comfortable and profitable that was.

Any Killy or Rangers supporters shed light on how correct (or wide of the mark) those prices are?

6/1? What would you have priced it as?

If you wish to compare it to a game last season, why not compare to the game where we beat Kilmarnock 3-0?

They aren't a 6/1 shot, but given they're managerless and haven't really improved from last season, I wouldn't be backing them.

:lol: Kilmarnock just got horsed from United. United got horsed from Hibs, Hibs got horsed from Rangers.

Is that the logic here, yeah?..

Rangers are horsing Kilmarnock.

St Johnstone horsed Rangers and KIllie have horsed St Johnstone twice this season. What does logic tell you there?

Rudderless and with a raft of ex gers in their ranks I would need one hell of a price to be backing killie here. That being said I don't think Rangers should be as short as they will probably go off, already 1.44 virtually across the board.

Killie are 11/1 now with bet365, that's pretty much the ridiculous price I was talking about. Still think rangers will win but they are not 1/4 shots

Just thinking there when was the last time a team were that long playing against a side the division below? Perhaps the Italian cup the year Juventus were in Serie B?

AEK Athens were incredibly short against top flight opposition last year in the Greek Cup.

Archived