Season 2016/2017 will it be Rangers in the Premier?

I know this perfectly well - I'm obsessed, remember.

I didn't say they went bust under Murray. I am saying however that under him, during a period when their income was absolutely massive in all-time Scottish terms, Rangers embarked on spending sufficiently ludicrous, to ensure that their going bust was inevitable.

Rather than repeat the same empty, meaningless deflection, why not address that point in terms of the initial one, which was that despite having massive resources, Rangers behaved in a way which meant they subsequently went bust?

I would have addressed that if that is what you had said.

Rangers never went bust when David Murray owned them . Cool story Bro....

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have addressed that if that is what you had said.

Rangers never went bust when David Murray owned them . Cool story Bro....

And yet when he expands, and gives you another opportunity to address it?

You don't.

So will we just file you under Another Rangers Troll?

We close ranks to laugh at you lot...that happens rather a lot these days, not deliberate, just unavoidable.

You close ranks to laugh at people? You don't need backup to laugh at something - unless it isn't funny and you need help pretending of course... .

Like Aberdeen's soft loans?

Life long supporter and successful local businessman opts to 'put something back' into the community he made his wealth in by putting local club onto a more even keel shockerooni.

All concerned with AFC grateful to Wm Donald in helping us Boom.

No you weren't. If you were it would look like you were circling around wisbit, Ken, myself etc etc. It's obvious MT really gets to you.

becuase I reply and respond to his comments on a Rangers thread ? Seems I am not the only one stuggling with the concept of a forum here

As for "get to" see exhibit wisbit and his following of me around the forum

Thanks for trying though Ahofjays

becuase I reply and respond to his comments on a Rangers thread ? Seems I am not the only one stuggling with the concept of a forum here As for "get to" see exhibit wisbit and his following of me around the forum Thanks for trying though Ahofjays

That reply has nearly nothing to do with what I said at all. You either didn't understand or you are trying to deflect. Try again.

And yet when he expands, and gives you another opportunity to address it?

You don't.

So will we just file you under Another Rangers Troll?

Are you actually being serious? You are accusing me of trolling on Rangers threads. I think it is obvious who the troll is on these threads and as such I don't think it is worth discussing anything with him.

Are you actually being serious? You are accusing me of trolling on Rangers threads. I think it is obvious who the troll is on these threads and as such I don't think it is worth discussing anything with him.

Answer his post then and stop dodging it with your Cool Story Bro, trolling shite.

Answer his post then and stop dodging it with your Cool Story Bro, trolling shite.

Why would I want to enter into a meaningful conversation with obsessive trolls like Monkey?

He said, or implied, that Rangers went bust under Murray and I have highlighted this. It is utter garbage as is just about everything I have read from him since joining. His latest being that it is poor form for Alloa to narrow their pitch.

Archived