Season 2016/2017 will it be Rangers in the Premier?

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would I want to enter into a meaningful conversation with obsessive trolls like Monkey?

He said, or implied, that Rangers went bust under Murray and I have highlighted this. It is utter garbage as is just about everything I have read from him since joining. His latest being that it is poor form for Alloa to narrow their pitch.

OK, I'll play.

Rangers were 'bust' for several years with Minty at the helm.

Only the indulgence of BoS allowed the corrupt fiscal incontinence to freewheel merrily on. After Much Larger Scale Corrupt Fiscal Incontinence caused the 2007 Economic Armageddon - which we are all suffering from to this day - did another bank actually go 'wtf?' and try to salvage some pennies from the squandered pounds.

Minty realising the game was up, got the out of Dodge PDQ leaving a corrupt cheating bust FC to be officially pronounced 'bust'.

Why would I want to enter into a meaningful conversation with obsessive trolls like Monkey?

He said, or implied, that Rangers went bust under Murray and I have highlighted this. It is utter garbage as is just about everything I have read from him since joining. His latest being that it is poor form for Alloa to narrow their pitch.

Gosh, this is extraordinary.

If I implied that Rangers went bust under Murray, I didn't mean to.

I did mean however to state that Rangers went bust under subsequent stewardship, due almost entirely to how Murray had run them.

I'm saying nothing offensive, or even particularly contentious.

I've no idea why you'd wish to characterise such offerings as trolling.

(Actually, I know fine well why.)

Gosh, this extraordinary. If I implied that Rangers went bust under Murray, I didn't mean to. I did mean however to state that Rangers went bust under subsequent stewardship, due almost entirely to how Murray had run them. I'm saying nothing offensive, or even particularly contentious. I've no idea why you'd wish to characterise such offerings as trolling. (Actually, I know fine well why.)

But but it was all Whyte's fault :bairn

Cool story bro...

Leaving aside the rogue 'h' thing, why use such coarse imagery? A man in his fifties trying to act like a gormless teenager, is not an edifying sight.

If you're not for us, you're against us. Not sure where to put the 'h's.

Leaving aside the rogue 'h' thing, why use such coarse imagery?A man in his fifties trying to act like a gormless teenager, is not an edifying sight.

If you're not for us, you're against us. Not sure where to put the 'h's.

Adding an h to people's names is cringeworthy apparently.

Someone must have missed the memo.

Leaving aside the rogue 'h' thing, why use such coarse imagery?

A man in his fifties trying to act like a gormless teenager, is not an edifying sight.

Surely you are not accusing somebody else of acting like a gormless teenager?

I take it all back. You are actually quite a funny guy.

Nice to see the wagon circling by the 'Dhiddies'

Pish. You and your wee diddy pals w**k yourselves rotten over all things Rangers and run around the boards posting about us.

Talk me through "edifying".

A real fondness for sexual imagery, it would appear, when referring to people who post in a way that's hostile to Rangers.

It strikes me as a bit odd in one who's been around so long.

As I said, I don't find such stuff particularly uplifting to read.

Pish. You and your wee diddy pals w**k yourselves rotten over all things Rangers and run around the boards posting about us.

Talk me through "edifying".

A: Not sitting back and letting your own club die, but rather: saving it. Next.

post-11540-14553498421188_thumb.jpg

A: Not sitting back and letting your own club die, but rather: saving it. Next.

attachicon.gif1455350042426.jpg

They would rather someone else built a club for them, kick them out then claim the new club as their own.

**** the cuckoos of the footballing world.

Archived