Faissal Transfer

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Latest is that he's off to Stranraer for £250 a week.

I think he could do well for them, given a run of games and not just left on the bench most weeks. Reid can spot a player. 

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I think he could do well for them, given a run of games and not just left on the bench most weeks. Reid can spot a player. 

Stranraer's good book keeping is really doing them a turn this year.

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Stranraer's good book keeping is really doing them a turn this year.

He likes being by the sea, going by his numerous Instagram pics of him cavorting with other tanned young men on boats in the Med. Having £250pw to spend in Stranraer is like the king's ransom.

He"s not resigning. We'll have 2 new strikers before the start of the season. I don't want to see him back here anyway. He's too far up his own hoop and showed no respect toward the club at the end of the season.

2 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Been training with FC Guingamp..

Do you know where that has come from? I couldn't see him anywhere in any of the pics of their training sessions etc and they seem to have pretty full coverage of all their pre-season activities. 

1 minute ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Raw?

He's 23 and has scored about the same number of senior goals as Kane Hemmings at two years younger.

Yes, raw. Maybe it was Hearts playing him out of position, but he's nowhere near the finished article with the ball at his feet. 

Is Mcmullan a decent singing?  A lot of comments from Saints/Morton fans about him being keech.

He had a good 3 months at the end of the season before last. Seems to have been shit since.

32 minutes ago, Deeboy said:

Yes, raw. Maybe it was Hearts playing him out of position, but he's nowhere near the finished article with the ball at his feet. 

Maybe at Premiership level. But at this level he's a pretty established striker already. If Dunfermline get him enough supply he'll easily get into double figures of goals.

9 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Training with Blackburn apparently

He'll be knackered. So far he has been to Guingamp, Coventry (where he was about to sign, according to Coventry's physio), Blackburn and Fleetwood Town, whilst simultaneously seeming to remain in the south of France. I can't tell which is the original source for the story - Alan Nixon (journo/agent) or that Twitter feed that said we'd signed Noel Hunt. Neither of them seem especially reliable. 

Archived