Faissal Transfer

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Fucking hell

I thought you were 12

This. He went around posting :/ on match threads yesterday, if hes over 30 he deserves sectioned.

16 hours ago, pawpar said:

Good luck with Faiz wherever he ends up with. There are certain pars fans who have never supported certain players throughout the years because of well you know. Considering we have a stand named after someone who cheated on his wife speaks volumes.

Rotten patter

I like I brought out his serious side within about three posts. It shows he doesn't need to be one of the worst posters on the site. 

Keep this up, Shoebox.

*snigger* what a rasper.

On 7/17/2016 at 09:22, RandomGuy. said:

This. He went around posting :/ on match threads yesterday, if hes over 30 he deserves sectioned.

Wasn't Shooboax, was me.

Clearly fucked you off too, even though you won.

Awkies :/

• 2 weeks later...

Massive step up for him coming to a club like Dundee FC.

Hope he can handle it. Stewart and Hemmings came from a comparable sized club, albeit they were playing at a higher level, so I have faith El Bak will be a good squad player for us.

9 minutes ago, Deeboy said:

Soon to be welcomed to Dens. How good looking is he, out of 10? 

He's pretty handsome. He looks like a Disney Prince. At least a solid 7, perhaps even an 8.

Hope he can handle it. Stewart and Hemmings came from a comparable sized club, albeit they were playing at a higher level, so I have faith El Bak will be a good squad player for us.

Trying far to hard, will undoubtedly catch a couple but that's a massive cringe.

3 minutes ago, Deefiant said:

Ultimately there is no way of knowing how good he'll be since he's never played at that level. Hopefully it works out for him. There is definitely potential there but how that translates to the Premiership is not really anything we can know until he plays.

You'll get a few of our fans who will w**k over his goals and performances against yourselves and Ross County at East End last season, but then he was anonymous against St Mirren and Dundee United last season.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

You'll get a few of our fans who will w**k over his goals and performances against yourselves and Ross County at East End last season, but then he was anonymous against St Mirren and Dundee United last season.

I'm choosing to interpret the above as he struggled against limited, championship standard teams, but thrived in the space created when playing against more expansive, top flight quality sides.

Thank you

Archived