The Jump 2016

scottsdad

Great show - should really be called Celebrity Deathmatch.

The injury roll call so far:

Rebecca Adlington (shoulder knack)

Beth Tweddle (fractured spine)

Tina Hobley (Fractured and dislocated elbow)

And on screen last night we saw McFadden, Christie and that Made in Chelsea guy take injuries as well.

Apparently Beth Tweddle's been through an operation and her family are pleased to report she's able to move her hands and feet.

I've a sneaking suspicion that this will be the last series of the Jump.

Apparently Beth Tweddle's been through an operation and her family are pleased to report she's able to move her hands and feet.

Hopefully they'll replace it with Celebrity Climbing For Dollars. I'd watch it.

Davina McCall said she had went home to undergo "routine spinal surgery". You know. That routine surgery where they take a bit of your hip bone and use it to fuse your vertebrae together.

Totally routine.

I get that all the time.

As an amateur skier myself, I have to admit this shit looks a bit rough, most watching think, aw snow lovely, wrong , Ice! and for ice read, concrete.

These jumps , races, and slides are basically like doing it on concrete .

I have no doubt this will quickly be reigned in.

I'd imagine this will rapidly be taken down a few pegs now. Surely health & safety will intervene.

Depends on the local laws and what disclaimers the contestants have signed. The reason that Total Wipeout was filmed in Argentina was to get around health and safety laws here.

• 11 months later...

Bump......

Never watched this before and thought i'd give this one a chance......I lasted 30 minutes.

Davina McCall......she was just about bearable on Big Brother when it was OK 15 years ago but now I just find her insufferable.

I was quite interested when I heard Bradley Wiggins was involved and other 'proper' sportspeople but it soon became apparent it was full of Z list so called celebrities trying to get their stupid faces on the telly. Pish.

Archived