Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

Right you are, champ.

We "didn't compete" yet it took Rangers two matches and injury time to get the decisive goal? Considering we didn't compete, what does that say about Rangers?

As 'Bears' ( :lol:) liked to remind everyone during the UEFA Cup run - there's more than one way to play football.

Rangers beat Sporting Lisbon 2-0 away from that season and beat a very decent Lyon 3-0 away from home. Hardly a comparison to this utterly dreadful Kilmarnock team who failed to compete with a relatively poor Rangers team that passed them off the park. Your mob were chasing shadows last night and the scoreline was kept respectable by a great display by Jamie McDonald and wasteful finishing from Rangers.

but if you are happy with that gutless performance then good luck for the rest of the season because if you finish 11th you are gone as Hibs or Falkirk are far better teams

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not what happened though is it , another to add to the list of qlp never ending list of lies , the two songs which followed the goal was the bouncy in the Moffat stand and we love you Rangers in the Chadwick , stick to Yer shite filled blog for made up pish please

So after Rangers scored last night, Rangers fans didn't sing a song about Bobby Sands? That's what you're claiming? Take it you weren't one of the thousands belting it out whilst leaving the Moffat stand...

Does he have the all important donate button on his blog?

What other songs did Killie sing, bennett?

So after Rangers scored last night, Rangers fans didn't sing a song about Bobby Sands? That's what you're claiming? Take it you weren't one of the thousands belting it out whilst leaving the Moffat stand...

What other songs did Killie sing, bennett?

Well I was in the Chadwick so no never heard that , you claimed however it was sung right after the second goal it wasn't

Well I was in the Chadwick so no never heard that , you claimed however it was sung right after the second goal it wasn't

So full-time, which came a minute later, isn't right after the goal? Clutching at straws, especially when my initial post on it didn't mention it being immediately after.

I'd love to know why when your team scores a last minute winner, thousands of people suddenly think "What I'll do now, is remind everyone in the stadium that a particular dissident republican is dead."

Beamer for all involved.

Either way, it was sung throughout the game which I don't see anyone denying. You can even hear it in the build up to McKenzie's goal on the highlights.

Speaking of which, I didn't think it was at the time but if Smith's tangle of legs with Waghorn is a penalty then so is Kiernan pulling at Magennis' shirt and then clipping his legs. Game changer, especially given that we were playing well in the first half.

So full-time, which came a minute later, isn't right after the goal? Clutching at straws, especially when my initial post on it didn't mention it being immediately after.

Either way, it was sung throughout the game which I don't see anyone denying. You can even hear it in the build up to McKenzie's goal on the highlights.

Speaking of which, I didn't think it was at the time but if Smith's tangle of legs with Waghorn is a penalty then so is Kiernan pulling at Magennis' shirt and then clipping his legs. Game changer, especially given that we were playing well in the first half.

I see you have not included the pulling of kenny Miller in the box as another possible "game changer"

The Bears had a party in Yer midden and I hoped watching us celebrate a last minute winner hurt you like hell

:)

Aye we were gash, but you could not stick more than 2 goals past a horrendous team managed by McCoist, just admit you were expecting to put 7 or 8 past us, demolished was a daft term for the OP to use.

Hibs humiliated is at easter road , queens humiliated us at Palmerston , surrendering a 2-goal lead to alloa was humiliating as was getting horsed by Motherwell, the celtic defeat was far from humiliating

I see you have not included the pulling of kenny Miller in the box as another possible "game changer"

Looked more like Ashcroft had his arm across rather than a pull, and Miller stopped playing as his touch was heavy.

The Bears had a party in Yer midden and I hoped watching us celebrate a last minute winner hurt you like hell

Congratulations. Although last night might prove to be more costly, what with 'the best striker in the history of world football ever'doing his knee on that nasty plastic pitch.

Looked more like Ashcroft had his arm across rather than a pull, and Miller stopped playing as his touch was heavy.

Congratulations. Although last night might prove to be more costly, what with 'the best striker in the history of world football ever'doing his knee on that nasty plastic pitch.

Your tears are delicious

Amazing eh!? Rangers play an important cup tie, with the P&B hordes waiting in the wings to gloat if we lose.

We win, and all the old shite pours out, particularly about our fans and songs. Hardly a mention of what happened on the pitch, most of the distractors being nowhere near Rugby Park last night. Is this what we gain in looking forward to next season should we go up!? Can't f*ckin wait (not)

We win, and all the old shite pours out

Funnily enough, that's just what we were saying about your support: Billy Boys, the Sash, Bobby Sands, etc etc.

I don't really get upset by it, I've seen both incarnations of Rangers enough to know you won't be changing in a hurry. It does make you sound like a bunch of fannies, though.

Hardly a mention of what happened on the pitch,

I think most Killie fans on here have accepted Rangers were the better team last night.

Is this what we gain in looking forward to next season should we go up!? Can't f*ckin wait (not)

"No-one likes us, and we care."

Amazing eh!? Rangers play an important cup tie, with the P&B hordes waiting in the wings to gloat if we lose.

We win, and all the old shite pours out, particularly about our fans and songs. Hardly a mention of what happened on the pitch, most of the distractors being nowhere near Rugby Park last night. Is this what we gain in looking forward to next season should we go up!? Can't f*ckin wait (not)

I have a few good friends that are Rangers fans, and they despise the songs (no prizes for guessing which ones) that a large % sing especially at away games. They're Rangers fans in spite of the nonsense. On P&B however, it seems no Rangers fans are willing to denounce the songs and the fans that sing them. They'll instead give it the "are they illegal?!" patter and avoid the questions of why a football match is any place for them in the first place.

If the general reaction on here from Rangers fans whenever these songs are sung was that of "it's wrong and just downright cringey" then there wouldn't be such a furore from the rest every time it happened. IMO, Rangers as a club haven't done enough to denounce this kind of pish as they know (like Celtic on the other cheek) that it sells tat and keeps the hoards content. Until songs about the 1600's, religion and republicanism/unionism are denounced by their fellow fans then it won't stop; and the contempt from other supporters over it won't stop either.

Happily take a last minute winner on every away trip next season though rob

Archived