Heart of Midlothian vs Partick Thistle

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fingers crossed Fraser starts ahead of Welsh. Do we drop frans or lindsay for it though? Not a easy choice

Hopefully Fraser starts ahead of Welsh. If not him then Edwards, Nesbitt, Gallacher, Ricky the kitman, Jagfox, fucking anyone starts ahead of Welsh.

I think Lindsay's been excellent for most of the season but Frans beside Seaborne gives more balance. Not really fussed who starts.

Aslong as Dumbuya starts and Welsh doesn't and we don't bend over for Hearts then I'll be fairly happy.

Dear Jambos,

Thank you for beating Ross County and keeping our 'top 6' dream alive.

If you could keep the score down to 1-0 or 2-0 on Saturday, that would be great.

Kind regards,

jagfox x

I'd keep the same back 4 now. Give them a run going into the derby

There's no way in hell were going into the derby with that centre back pairing so I assume Augustyn and Rossi will play if fit to give them a game together with either McGhee or Oshaniwa at left back.

Or we could go Paterson Augusytn Souttar Rossi, but I can't see it being the same back 4.

Rossi will return from suspension, so he's bound to play - not sure if Augustyn's or Buaben's suspensions are over now, and the latter could still be injured, as Ozturk likely will - McGhee took a bit of a sore one last night, so he could drop to the bench.

So, you could have a back four of:

Paterson - Augustyn - Rossi - Oshaniwa; or

Paterson - Augustyn - Souttar - Rossi; or

Paterson - Souttar - Rossi - Oshaniwa

Walker got 75 minutes last night, so he seems to be making good progress, fitness wise - Nicholson, Pallardo, and Djoum all carrying knocks, but they're still getting through games, with Djoum getting an hour last night.

Good to have players coming back.

There's no way in hell were going into the derby with that centre back pairing so I assume Augustyn and Rossi will play if fit to give them a game together with either McGhee or Oshaniwa at left back.

Or we could go Paterson Augusytn Souttar Rossi, but I can't see it being the same back 4.

I wasn't really being serious. Only a lunatic would pick that back 4 by choice

Archived