Tory Election Fraud

glasgow-sheep

Yes you are, as an aside are you one of the team employed at Gordon Lamb House?

I suspect Peter is being as economical with the truth as fat eck was when he said that they'd received legal advice over an I Scotland's membership of the EU

http://order-order.com/2016/05/23/snp-chopper-not-declared-properly/

PS my original post was directed at the fact that despite this being a politics forum, the biggest current political scandal seems to be ignored.

Time you sheep stopped believing and started thinking.

Baaaa

post-64437-0-32740700-1464121596_thumb.j

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RedRob, Kev and Al666 struggling badly here.

As usual, in their utter desperation to throw shite at the SNP and hope some sticks, Unionists are all over the place.

Desperadoes.

No need for us to throw shite at the SNP on this one,hoise is doing just fine on his own.

Hope his health is ok also.

#PrayForHoise

I suspect Peter is being as economical with the truth as fat eck was when he said that they'd received legal advice over an I Scotland's membership of the EU

PS my original post was directed at the fact that despite this being a politics forum, the biggest current political scandal seems to be ignored.

Did you smash your keyboard typing that?

The NATS on this site will blindly condone the actions of their MPS/MSP,while at the same time condemn others for the same actions.

They accuse others of being sheep and sticking our heads in the sand which is laughable when you look at the reply both fude and ants in pants give you(ignored your point)

Maybe they need a wee cuddle.

post-53474-1464163662935_thumb.jpg

Kevthevegetable still not mastered the art of saving pictures on his phone. 😂 The boy just *has* to be a parody. No one is that thick and able to wipe their own arse, never mind post on an Internet forum.

Bishop Briggs, on 24 May 2016 - 11:24, said:

The EC gives personal guidance to national and local campaign managers if they are in doubt. If the mailshot or leaflet is dealing with national issues, it's a national expense.

All the main parties send more national literature to voters in marginal and target seats. There's no point in wasting time and money on safe seats. It's common sense and the EC recognises that.

More on the letters >

http://zelo-street.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/tory-expenses-letter-bombs.html

Kevthevegetable still not mastered the art of saving pictures on his phone. 😂 The boy just *has* to be a parody. No one is that thick and able to wipe their own arse, never mind post on an Internet forum.

I could be much worse,i could post about statehood and minor reigons of the uk etc etc.

But i dont want to bore people to death with that talk.

I could be much worse,i could post about statehood and minor reigons of the uk etc etc.

But i dont want to bore people to death with that talk.

You couldn't. The kev persona you seem to enjoy masquerading behind is too thick.

Full SNP denial mode has kicked in.

That's right Kevin.  Being incredulous at the utter bunkum you post equates to SNP denial.  How do you get dressed in the morning?

That's right Kevin. Being incredulous at the utter bunkum you post equates to SNP denial. How do you get dressed in the morning?

Not as fast as hosie gets his off for his wee westminster bird.

There's plenty of images of Nicola Sturgeon in front of placards encouraging a vote for the constituency candidate.

At the very least it's a grey area.

It's not even a hint of grey, no matter how hard you wish for it.

There's plenty of images of Nicola Sturgeon in front of placards encouraging a vote for the constituency candidate.

At the very least it's a grey area.

So if we see her standing beside the union jack, are we to assume she has changed her stance on independence?  Or if she has her picture taken outside number 10, are we to assume that she is now the PM?

It's not even a hint of grey, no matter how hard you wish for it.

Classic Fide - even the slightest hint that someone is even so much as thinking about questioning something the SNP has done, and he's on the defensive.

So if we see her standing beside the union jack, are we to assume she has changed her stance on independence?  Or if she has her picture taken outside number 10, are we to assume that she is now the PM?

No, but none of those things are covered by electoral law.

If a party leader appears at an event or rally that's promoting the local candidate, does that count as local campaigning, national campaigning, or both?

Surely it's better to have this investigated and clarified one way or the other?

Classic Fide - even the slightest hint that someone is even so much as thinking about questioning something the SNP has done, and he's on the defensive.

Classic Yoon bants - Offer even slight defence of Sturgeon/ SNP and it's jumped on.

If I leapt to the SNP's defence every time they were questioned by Yoons and the Press I would never get any sleep or work done, such is the constant desperation for a bit of #snpbad.

Archived