Tory Election Fraud

glasgow-sheep

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nobody did talk about hyperbole. Scotland hasn't voted tory for over 60 years but has been governed by tories two thirds of that time. If you're okay with that you're servile.

Scotland doesn't have a vote, the people of Scotland do.  To state that "nobody in your entire country voted for" is either hyperbole or downright stupidity.  I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Scotland doesn't have a vote, the people of Scotland do.  To state that "nobody in your entire country voted for" is either hyperbole or downright stupidity.  I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I don't know how to address wanton stupidity like this. Scotland exists, it's a thing it's not imaginary, whether you want to order be not and it never votes tory yet usually is governed by tories. Scots who are okay with that are servile by definition.

I don't know how to address wanton stupidity like this. Scotland exists, it's a thing it's not imaginary, whether you want to order be not and it never votes tory yet usually is governed by tories. Scots who are okay with that are servile by definition.

Stop posting would be a start.

aye self respect t accept governments nobody in your entire country voted for. We're the ones with confidence and self respect, you're the craven servile bigots.

You don't come across as confident and assured at all Fuzzy, a little needy if anything. Don't confuse being overtly confrontational and hostile with self respect either.

You don't come across as confident and assured at all Fuzzy, a little needy if anything. Don't confuse being overtly confrontational and hostile with self respect either.

I see Bob's been swigging from his passive aggressive juice again.

For Queen and Country, Robert!!!

aye self respect t accept governments nobody in your entire country voted for. We're the ones with confidence and self respect, you're the craven servile bigots.

Says the guy who has no respect whatsoever for self determination of peoples and wants to foist an overwhelmingly democratically rejected constitutional settlement on the people of Gibraltar.

Archived