Ross County vs Dundee United - Scottish Cup Quarter Final

lionel hutz

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After our humiliating capitulation only 1 thing could make this day worse.

I'd like to congratulate Utd on progressing to the semi final.

Deefiant kens the script.

I was in the middle of a soul destroying drive to Newcastle when Billy McKay popped the winner in the onion bag.

Now my hotel is shite and I can't even get out in "the Toon" as I have 3 kids with me.

Fucking shite weekend.

Thank you.

Despite taking the faux moral high ground on occasion (when DABs do it) I'm a big fan of pitch invasions and #scenes following a goal.

I distinctly remember you lot seemed to think it was a massive minter when we did it - has your opinion changed?

I make that at least 5 pitch invasions by the travelling DABs this year - will the SFA/SPFL do anything about it or are you banking on getting off Scot free as it should be the home team controlling the fans?

Do you lads have the balls to do it at home?

Despite taking the faux moral high ground on occasion (when DABs do it) I'm a big fan of pitch invasions and #scenes following a goal.

I distinctly remember you lot seemed to think it was a massive minter when we did it - has your opinion changed?

I make that at least 5 pitch invasions by the travelling DABs this year - will the SFA/SPFL do anything about it or are you banking on getting off Scot free as it should be the home team controlling the fans?

Shut yer puss an have an ecto.

Stop being a bitter f**k. Jesus

Shut yer puss an have an ecto.

Stop being a bitter f**k. Jesus

There is absolutely zero bitterness in my above post. In fact I explicitly state I enjoy the activity of pitch encroachment.

I simply asked if Utd fans still thought pitch invasions were a minter.

I presume not now that it's become the way you celebrate your infrequent successes away from home?

It's fifteen and sixteen year old kids running on the touchline. The fact it's making news is absolutely hilarious. It's not like they're disrupting the match by running to the half way line and back antagonising the home fans.

DUNDEE AND HAMPDEN DON'T GOOOOOOOOO

Not after 11 minutes though.

First United goal was poor to lose and should have been dealt with. Anier's positioning for #2 was spot on, just a shame Davies couldn't clear it, and it doesn't look as though the defenders are looking at the cross for #3, but McKay did well to get in for the header.

Lot's of people complaining but last year we were the team written off so can fully understand this new level of fight in United. Well done.

Hope your day at Hampden is a good one, and that you's go on to win this thing.

That's a shame. What is it with jumping on the pitch, seems to be a thing for you lads.

Yeah seen two young lads get lifted for that. Be lucky if they were 16 years old. These two never went on the pitch, just the track. Shouldve had a word and thrown them back in rather than the heavy-handedness. Still a bit daft to be over the hoardings right enough

Where to start.

Yet again we don't cope when playing v 10 men.

After last weeks 0-3 debacle, we bounce back with a decent performance at Killie, and then revert back to that. What a week we've given D.Utd!

Boyce should have made it 2-0, and we had chances to tackle/clear before the Utd 1st.

2-1 up v 10 men, happy days, but too many players disappear when the going gets tough. Big decisions for Jim to make for the Final on Sunday.

Utd players demanding more from each other, ours hardly talk. A feature of our recovery period last season was players running over to the dug-out at any opportunity to get instructions, what has happened? Davies is imperious in the air but is he a captain? Give it to Quinn imo.

Well done Utd, hope you go on and win it. Try and stay off the pitch/track though eh? :huh:

The closeness of the stand to the pitch doesn't help though, I was sitting 5 rows up from the goal and the two people either side of me were forced down at least a couple of rows every time there was a goal.

Archived