Ross County vs Dundee United - Scottish Cup Quarter Final

lionel hutz

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuckin scenes. Mate nearly broke his leg but it was more than worth it. What a fuckin day!

Anyone who cant get motivated with that sort of support behind that goal, should be taken outside and shot

ETA - good luck to County next week. Hope you boys go on and win it

I take back my words to you at half time, dundee and hampden don't gooooo

Now we've got to worry about the semi-final, league matches and a probable play-off. Sheesh, it's never-ending.

I'm now going for last-minute own goal to relegate us in the last game, and defeat on penalties to Hibs in the cup final.

I'm now going for last-minute own goal to relegate us in the last game, and defeat on penalties to Hibs in the cup final.

But, you've got to admit that beating The Rangers in the semis is going to make up for everything. 4-0, do you think?

I take back my words to you at half time, dundee and hampden don't gooooo

Haha looking back, that seemed a long time ago. Uve took a hit that Sevco result though champ :(

Its magic you know, Dundee and Hampden dont go!

A lot of negatives can be said about mixus tactics and signings, but one overwhelming positive on the whole (barring perhaps the Motherwell game) has been has ability to Instill a bit of fight and grit in the players which under McNamara latterly was just not there. I can't remember the last time we fought like that having gone down a goal, let alone down to 10 men. And for that I think he and the players deserve quite a bit of credit.

Archived