Ross County vs Dundee United - Scottish Cup Quarter Final

lionel hutz

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the highlights:

Zwick seemed to do little wrong

Spittal and Dow played well

Durnan did well for the first goal then had a monumental screw up trying to defend against Graham

Would be interested to know how Dixon did, not enough on the highlights to judge

The ref should have booked himself for obstruction

Surely after yesterday we must stick with two up front for the remainder of the season.

Oh, and Henri Anier....

I thought Dixon was shite again but thats just my opinion. In fact, we were dreadful for the whole first half.

I dont mean to sound like a broken record here however the first goal was a carbon copy of the goal we lost up there in the 2-1 defeat in the league in Sept. Clipped ball for centre half who has a free header on the penalty spot. Only difference is that someone got a touch on the one yesterday

25tgsio.jpg

The wee guy in blue :lol:

Offensive behaviour at the football. Hope he got lifted, the wee scumbag.*

*Not a serious sentiment. Magnificent effort from the lad tbh, especially when County's answer to Granny Danger can't even point and laugh properly.

Offensive behaviour at the football. Hope he got lifted, the wee scumbag.*

*Not a serious sentiment. Magnificent effort from the lad tbh, especially when County's answer to Granny Danger can't even point and laugh properly.

I am very good at pointing. Don't think I'll ever master the laughing however.

I thought the DABs were alright. Breaking on to the pitch doesn't bother me, but the vandalism is unacceptable.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/highlands/854218/seven-arrested-following-ross-county-match-and-there-may-be-more-to-come/

Agreed. I saw one seat being thrown onto the track but as far as the rest goes, i didnt see anything untowards. The streamers etc is harmless fun trying to generate an atmosphere and is dealt with by the stewards in about 10 seconds. The seats thing is a disgrace though what i would say is that perhaps some of that damage has happened after the second or third goals as the amount of people that surged forward when they went in was staggering. Seen boys ending up about 4 rows in front on where they started!

Vandalism however is not on

Totally and completely unacceptable. I just don't know what the f**k is wrong with us just now. Sitting off teams, with no fight or passion just inviting pressure.

You're 4th in the league (f**k knows how as you seem to lose every week) and in a cup final. Settle down.

What a disgrace that pitch is. How are we meant to pass the ball around our defence and back to Fon Williams in a couple of weeks time on a surface like that?

Where has the recent fascination with running on the pitch come from?

Our away support average age must be around 18. Mix that with eccies and alcohol and there is your outcome. Doesn't help we've had f**k all to celebrate this year either.

I blame the players running to the crowd, personally. I reckon we've had at least five yellows for it in the last month.

What a disgrace that pitch is. How are we meant to pass the ball around our defence and back to Fon Williams in a couple of weeks time on a surface like that?

It's our best attacking hope that somehow a backpass bobbles over the foot of Fon Williams as he attempts to control the ball/move in the Somme and we win with Caley scoring the only goal in the game.

Archived