Beastisms

Rugster

Five points for correctly referring to a chipper as a chipper, as all civilised peoples from the North East should.

Eight for undershirt/believing adults shouldn't wear t-shirts in public and another two for wearing a jumper with no sleeves (I have a fair isle one and used to wear one when I played cricket).

15 in total.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18!!! Really disagree with the scale though.

How can shaving your chest, wearing tight clothing that shows off your lower half and wearing vests be on a scale 4.... when watching men, on the tele, with all of the above, plus daft outfits, pretending to fight be a scale 3?!???

18!!! Really disagree with the scale though.

How can shaving your chest, wearing tight clothing that shows off your lower half and wearing vests be on a scale 4.... when watching men, on the tele, with all of the above, plus daft outfits, pretending to fight be a scale 3?!???

American football isn't on the list at all.

A low scoring 4 for me, although drinking Cappucinos aside, the other three are toilet related. I stand to wipe, occasionally when tired/hungover sit to piss and occasionally talk to people I know at the urinals (I am not cottaging, in no way cottaging).

I also hold the view that the sit down wipers are the real Gary Glitter types.

Why would it be?

I find there's a definite air of Paedo around those types. It's like you can't even find the right sport to put people off the scent of your beastliness.

Unless, you are a citizen of the the U-S-of-A. In which case, wooooooo! U-S-A! U-S-A!

You just said it scored 3.

In what way? Only the tight clothing on the lower half would apply, which would also apply to a load of different sports.

Don't get all sensitive over the Ruggers/American Football debate jmo, kin you posh Tory snoots adore it but leave it be.

In what way? Only the tight clothing on the lower half would apply, which would also apply to a load of different sports.

Don't get all sensitive over the Ruggers/American Football debate jmo, kin you posh Tory snoots adore it but leave it be.

I think you are taking my comment a bit too seriously.

I am guilty of the following:

Here are the categories:

Category 1

• Comic collectors

Category 2

• Referring to Toasted cheese as Roasted cheese (I don't do this - I call it "Cheese on Toast". I don't know where this is on the BEASTliness scale).

Category 3

• Men who drink Lattes/Cappucino's/Soy Lattes/Chai Tea Latte/Chai Tea/Green Tea/Peppermint Tea.

So as it stands I'm guilty of having comics and drinking Green Tea, putting me on a BEAST scale of 4.

Depending on whether saying "Cheese on Toast" is an indication of deviancy, I may end up being a 6, but PnB will have to decide this for me.

I am guilty of the following:

So as it stands I'm guilty of having comics and drinking Green Tea, putting me on a BEAST scale of 4.

Depending on whether saying "Cheese on Toast" is an indication of deviancy, I may end up being a 6, but PnB will have to decide this for me.

I also say Cheese on Toast, because that's what it is. It is not on the beast scale, correctly, so I gave myself no mark for it.

Archived