Beastisms

Rugster

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that will be key for the scale to work will be honesty. It's self marking, you see. Dishonesty would be disappointing and not in the spirit of outing beastiness.

What if someone was to have wiped standing up and sitting down at some point? :huh:

Is the buttoned-up polo shirt not still the preserve of the Chelsea casual? Again, more the preserve of the beastee, I'd have thought. Give them a pass.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

Even one wipe whilst standing is enough. Beast.

Dear Cathy and Claire

I'm looking at buying a new hoose at auction next week. It's a mess and needs to be refurbished and, if I get it, will install a Japanese-style arse-washing lavvy on the first floor, which will obviate the need for toilet paper.

The downstairs loo will have an American style pissoire:

post-44711-0-42980600-1455231614_thumb.j

How beastly is this plan?

Dear Cathy and Claire

I'm looking at buying a new hoose at auction next week. It's a mess and needs to be refurbished and, if I get it, will install a Japanese-style arse-washing lavvy on the first floor, which will obviate the need for toilet paper.

The downstairs loo will have an American style pissoire:

attachicon.gifurinal.JPG

How beastly is this plan?

The type that measures your effluent and tells you about the amount of roughage in your diet?

f**k that. The bathroom's about the only place most folk can get away from being nagged.

Edit: ended up with a score of 4. A few questions, though: Is it acceptable to have shaved your chest as a one-off for a tattoo? And how old does one have to be before wearing a leather jacket becomes BEASTly?

Archived