Heart of Midlothian - 2016/17 European Tour

Elixir

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The big number 8 up front was pretty solid and made things stick, touch layoff etc.

The Conman (lol) tried to bring it down in the first half, rolled off his shin 20yards and almost went out for a shy.

There's no enjoyment in the team atm.

I'd rate them as a top half Championship team on last night's performance, so given they were so much more match sharp than us and we were pony I'm confident we'll give a better account of ourselves next Thursday.

I'd rate them as a top half Championship team on last night's performance, so given they were so much more match sharp than us and we were pony I'm confident we'll give a better account of ourselves next Thursday.

They probably did raise their game, it was probably the biggest match in their history

First time visiting Tynecastle, decent ground.

The game was rotten, Infonet were a fairly limited team but Hearts gave them all the time in the world. I thought they had the better of the chances and Hearts are lucky to be in front going into the second leg.

The Infonet goal and their physio waddling onto the pitch was the highlights of the game!

The big number 8 up front was pretty solid and made things stick, touch layoff etc.

The Conman (lol) tried to bring it down in the first half, rolled off his shin 20yards and almost went out for a shy.

There's no enjoyment in the team atm.

Team needs a 6 demon bag, Egg!

First time visiting Tynecastle, decent ground.

The game was rotten, Infonet were a fairly limited team but Hearts gave them all the time in the world. I thought they had the better of the chances and Hearts are lucky to be in front going into the second leg.

The Infonet goal and their physio waddling onto the pitch was the highlights of the game!

The physio :lol:

The physio :lol:

Their physio and the sprinklers at half time soaking the bottom few rows of the Gorgie Stand were probably the only 2 highlights from last night! 

It was still like a library. The atmosphere in Tyne castle arms before the game was better.

My father would have been kicked out your library.

No happy.

Read a lot of negative stuff about Hearts' performance the other night. While it is not the ideal scoreline, one goal next week puts Hearts in firm command.

First game of the season against a team halfway through their season and a win on the board. Not a bad night's work.

In the first qualifying round, the main thing is to win. The performances will build from here. There will be an improved sharpness next week about Hearts then there will be a noticeable difference in the next round.

Read a lot of negative stuff about Hearts' performance the other night. While it is not the ideal scoreline, one goal next week puts Hearts in firm command.

First game of the season against a team halfway through their season and a win on the board. Not a bad night's work.

In the first qualifying round, the main thing is to win. The performances will build from here. There will be an improved sharpness next week about Hearts then there will be a noticeable difference in the next round.

Who have you lot played in pre-season? How many games?

Archived