Heart of Midlothian - 2016/17 European Tour

Elixir

Fans are entitled to react how they want but I personally don't understand folk booing tonight.

Infonet were nowhere near as bad as some people expected, sat deep to frustrate us and their fitness showed. It's our first game of any sort bar two bounce games where each player got 45 minutes tops, they are 17 games into their season and have 5 or 6 internationals.

I wanted more goals and was unhappy with certain aspects but with a game under our belts and an extra weeks training I'm pretty confident we'll progress which is all that matters at this stage. Booing is poor form.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How embarrassing.

Not really. Every club has boo boys.

It's nature.

Just noticed Bronby 2 up in the second half away from home. Looks like that will be the Hibs opponent.

Nowhere near good enough, and, to be honest, it could have been worse, as the Estonians went close a few times.

I don't reckon we'll get a whole lot sharper in the space of a week.

Rossi for Soapy for next week, imo, and some c**t/any c**t for Sammon - probably Kitchen.

Eleven men behind the ball next week, guaranteed.

A bit quick to judge Sammon. He got very little service. Callum Paterson humped every cross beyond the back post. Where there were never any Hearts players by the way.

A bit quick to judge Sammon. He got very little service. Callum Paterson humped every cross beyond the back post. Where there were never any Hearts players by the way.

Clearly.

Did you see the booking he picked up?  Every bit as idiotic as any of Juanma's yellows.

Edit. I should say that the main reason I picked Sammon is that there's no way we'll be playing with two strikers next week.

Clearly.

Did you see the booking he picked up? Every bit as idiotic as any of Juanma's yellows.

Edit. I should say that the main reason I picked Sammon is that there's no way we'll be playing with two strikers next week.

He was pants. There's no doubting it.

The Infonet forwards got much better passes than ours tonight though.

We were outplayed by an Estonian pub team, anyone not booing needs banning :lol:. Wish neilson would just f**k off, can't wait to hear the " he's still learning " excuse being trotted out all season.

What's he actually learned he's spent the summer coming up with his new tactical masterplan, hoof it to two big guys instead of one, utter genius :lol:. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if we don't get through, embarrassing stuff.

Archived