Heart of Midlothian - 2016/17 European Tour

Elixir

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye a pub team (actually full time professional) with 5 internationals playing last night, more than the Hearts team.

Didn't realize we had so many experts on Estonian football on here.

Poor show from us, well off the pace and after only a couple of bounce games, not really surprising.

Won the game, we'll be more prepared and sharper for the second leg, onwards and upwards.

Fans are entitled to react how they want but I personally don't understand folk booing tonight.

Infonet were nowhere near as bad as some people expected, sat deep to frustrate us and their fitness showed. It's our first game of any sort bar two bounce games where each player got 45 minutes tops, they are 17 games into their season and have 5 or 6 internationals.

I wanted more goals and was unhappy with certain aspects but with a game under our belts and an extra weeks training I'm pretty confident we'll progress which is all that matters at this stage. Booing is poor form.

Agreed, the main difference was how sharp they were.

A bit quick to judge Sammon. He got very little service. Callum Paterson humped every cross beyond the back post. Where there were never any Hearts players by the way.

A few of the guys around me have already judged him, gonna be a long season for him if he doesn't hit the ground running I think "Sammon, you should be catching Sammon(Salmon) ya useless cu☆t" was one highlight.

Infonet had two travelling fans.

Two.

There were 3 :P

Would've liked to have seen Todorov or Muirhead get 10/15mins last night, Need someone else on freekicks aswell, hopefully the new left back is decent at them, Ad have Nicholson on them. (What's with his weird gesturing to the crowd to calm down?! I never noticed if he did it 1st half but he was on my side 2nd half and he done it a few times. Seems to take in what random folk are shouting to/at him aswell).

We'll beat these away next week, same team minus Juanma for Kitchen.

Are you including the wee woman at the front of the Roseburn who was celebrating their goal?

It looked like there were 3 right at the top right corner of the stand, I was a fair bit away in the wheatfield mind.

It looked like there were 3 right at the top right corner of the stand, I was a fair bit away in the wheatfield mind.

I'm only going by what I seen on that video of the goals that was linked earlier...

[/img]

Just the two in the top corner.

Aye a pub team (actually full time professional) with 5 internationals playing last night, more than the Hearts team.

Poor show from us, well off the pace and after only a couple of bounce games, not really surprising.

Won the game, we'll be more prepared and sharper for the second leg, onwards and upwards.

Full internationals for Estonia? The same Estonia that lost to Lithuania and drew with San Marino during the last qualification campaign?

They're a total pub team and now a 1-0 defeat will see Hearts go out to that pub team. Thankfully, for Scottish football's sake, I'm confident you'll squeeze through next week.

Well done on the win jambos. There's a lot of negativity evident regards the performance but hopefully you get the right result next week too. Another week should help the preparations and performance enough to see you through.

Poor performance from hearts but it was their first competitive match to be fair. Recovered well from the excellent goal scored by the visitors to win the game, which is the main thing! Hearts goals were pretty fortunate, couldn't see if it was a handball for the pen, then an o.g.

I hope they can see it out next week but at risk of a 1-0, a hearts goal over there should see them through though. Would be nice for the coefficient if hearts and Aberdeen could win both legs but that's secondary to progression.

On the performance: not convinced on the new left back, very right footed and slow to get back after taking corners etc. Souttar was a bomb scare at first but settled as the game went on. Little guile in the middle of the park until walker moved inside. Walker and Nicholson were poor out wide I thought, very surprised Nicholson was motm. Sammon barely got a kick all game. Patterson was very poor too for a player on the fringes of the Scotland squad, poor delivery and breathing out his arse after 70mins.

Would like to congratulate Hearts on their 14,000-12,500 win over Aberdeen in tonight's crowdwank match. Hope we can make up the difference in the away leg.

Think you'll find it was 14,500-12,500. 8)

Wish to f**k I hadn't bothered. sob.png

That's the important bit, the way some posters are going on you'd think you'd lost 3-0.

Full internationals for Estonia? The same Estonia that lost to Lithuania and drew with San Marino during the last qualification campaign?

They're a total pub team and now a 1-0 defeat will see Hearts go out to that pub team. Thankfully, for Scottish football's sake, I'm confident you'll squeeze through next week.

Still international players m9, still a full time team half way through their season doing well domestically.

I'm clearly not making out they're world beaters but they were a great deal fitter than us, which isn't surprising considering their professional status.

Still international players m9, still a full time team half way through their season doing well domestically.

I'm clearly not making out they're world beaters but they were a great deal fitter than us, which isn't surprising considering their professional status.

They were better than Auchinleck Talbot and we went on to win that tournament after a far worse stinker of an opening game.

Archived