General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

1 minute ago, jupe1407 said:

Surely the thing to do if you're being chased down the street by these absolute losers is to simply break into a gentle jog. The physical effort would give most of the these gammons fairly spectacular heart attacks. 

Yep, welcome to England - the country that hates Johnny Foreigners.

9 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
18 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Yeah I watched the Jones video. There's no reasoning with these people. This kind of stuff needs stamped on tbh.

Tbh, I'm now known as Johnny Foreigner in my local pub.

"Eeeh ooop lads, It's Johnny Foreigner back again"

I've told them you can call me anything you like as long as it's not English. I'm fortunate in that the majority of punters in this pub are Man U supporters - I just have to remind them who their best ever manager was, and it usually shuts them up.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

20 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Thanks for posting that, mate.  It's a truly dreadful video.  I despise David Cameron for giving a voice to the small-minded racist bigots of England and we now have the situation wherein these utter cretins are now seen as the vox populi.

I'd love to line up every moron who voted 'leave' and shoot them in the face.  The country would be a much better place.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'd love to line up every moron who voted 'leave' and shoot them in the face.  The country would be a much better place.

Good post.   Would be better if you could insert the OO/Rangers fans/ Brit nat element that are holding Scotland back.  

2 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

Good post.   Would be better if you could insert the OO/Rangers fans/ Brit nat element that are holding Scotland back.  

I deliberately avoided that.  My views on independence are weel kent and it would be churlish of me hijack a good part of the thread to bang my Unionist drum.

44 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Thanks for posting that, mate.  It's a truly dreadful video.  I despise David Cameron for giving a voice to the small-minded racist bigots of England and we now have the situation wherein these utter cretins are now seen as the vox populi.

Maybe just a tad extreme there, Kinc, just a tad, but for once I don't entirely disagree with you.

4 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I've told them you can call me anything you like as long as it's not English. I'm fortunate in that the majority of punters in this pub are Man U supporters - I just have to remind them who their best ever manager was, and it usually shuts them up.

You could also mention that Man United have a global fan base including lots of foreigners who couldn't locate Manchester on a map.

"Oh, is that where it is?  I didn't realise it was a real place."

I suspect there are some who think they play on the Isle of Man!

Two best managers.

Did anyone read/watch the feature on bbc where a drill rapper made lyrics out of actual politicians quotes... The lean towards violence and physical intimidation probably coincides with these idiots peddling violent language against eachother on twitter etc.

Just another symptom ofbthe deeply entrenched partisan way politics is going.

2 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Indeed.  The abuse taken on the street by pro brexiters like rees mogg or bojo hardly draws any criticism.   But it’s because people are just wankers.  Wankers attacking wankers.

The guy who screamed at Rees Mogg when he was with his family a few weeks ago got loads of stick for it.

28 minutes ago, throbber said:

Who is the guy going mental at Jones in that video? There’s another video of him screaming about having a war every fucking Saturday with someone else that’s doing the rounds as well.

His name is James Goddard, has previous for assaulting police officers and shouting racial abuse.

A poundland version of wee Tommy Robinson.

Like Robinson he's on the grift. Here's his patreon in case TCK wants to donate.

IMG_20190108_103401.thumb.jpg.49c0bdce70bdccdc80e0fbc1beb3409c.jpgIMG_20190108_103430.thumb.jpg.a0684d988fa00245e1a994d34b7b911c.jpg

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

His name is James Goddard, has previous for assaulting police officers and shouting racial abuse.

A poundland version of wee Tommy Robinson.

Like Robinson he's on the grift. Here's his patreon in case TCK wants to donate.

IMG_20190108_103401.thumb.jpg.49c0bdce70bdccdc80e0fbc1beb3409c.jpgIMG_20190108_103430.thumb.jpg.a0684d988fa00245e1a994d34b7b911c.jpg

Another candidate for execution.