General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

f**k austerity. Raises and free stuff for everyone!

Free stuff?

Well supported schools and hospitals? Decent nursing homes? Plenty of police and community programmes? Affordable housing for young people? A respectable state pension?

Stop being a p***k and making it sound like scroungers getting handouts.

The look-after-yourself neoliberal mentality has ripped our society to f**k.

The two cities that voted yes were Dundee and Glasgow, comfortably the two biggest coups in Scotland. Does that not tell you something. It's a benefit scroungers charter. Money blind lefties telling scaffs that they will get even more money will always be a vote winner.

The two cities that voted yes were Dundee and Glasgow, comfortably the two biggest coups in Scotland. Does that not tell you something. It's a benefit scroungers charter. Money blind lefties telling scaffs that they will get even more money will always be a vote winner.

Lolz.

Minterpendence.

14 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

:lol:

Utterly delicious, indeed one might say mintertastic seethe. 

22 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

It started badly. Tailed off a little in the middle. And the less said about the end, the better.

But apart from that, excellent.

Good use of the word coup.

4 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

Would have thought it obvious that the real jake element are more inclined to be unionists.

Many unionists obviously lack ambition and the drive to better ones circumstances.

Its a crisis of confidence.

10 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Every time Kinky talks about Sturgeon he prefaces whatever he calls her with "Wee." Especially hilarious is the belittling when he offers some withering critique of her/the country/the SNP/the people who've voted for them in increasing numbers for as long as they have. Sad!

I admit to resembling that remark and see this as a pretty decent synopsis.

I do support the notion of Scotland making some fist of 'continuing' as a member of the EU after the deeply loathsome Brexit happens and if that means breaching the Union then I'll swallow my salty tears as I despise what the fucked-up little Englanders did to our country by voting for xenophobia.  My natural backstop is for a Conservative and Unionist Britain as a mainstay of The EU as a trading bloc.  Sadly, too few agree with me.

I'm relaxed about Scotland outside of rUK....but reserve the right to loath the wee tartan gonk and all her shortbread-munching pals.  To endorse Scotland's continuing/new EU credentials is absolutely not the same as approving of the utterly useless and malign SNP.

8 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

Minter Milan.

12 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

Trebor-20150420110844173.jpg

f**k voting in the Dutch election, where all 150 MPs represent one sole nationwide constituency.

IMG_1489571193.269627.thumb.jpg.cc66e2474a979efa8df230c5747dc14d.jpg

Dutch system they use is to make sure they get coalition governments thats why wilders has no chance as nobody will do a deal with him