General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

I would've smacked him in his fat gob, smashed the camera tae f**k then threw them out into the gutter where they belong.....scummy c*nts....Damn, I wish I had been  there!

I'M RONNIE PICKERING!!

I would've smacked him in his fat gob, smashed the camera tae f**k then threw them out into the gutter where they belong.....scummy c*nts....Damn, I wish I had been  there!

You're in the wrong place m8. I believe Facebook is the place for keyboard warriors to seek shares and likes for completely empty threats of violence.

50 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

You're in the wrong place m8. I believe Facebook is the place for keyboard warriors to seek shares and likes for completely empty threats of violence.

Ha ha ,  I know  and p&b is the place for vacuous insults, a skill perfected by your good self, I've worked that out but it was fun writing it anyway.  

Who is the chunky little republican American woman who is omnipresent in the media (she was just on Andrew Marr, she's been on The Big Questions, the Daily Politics, the Sunday Politics, This Week, and she's never off Sky News). Is she running for Farage's job?

13 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Instantly made me think of this (which considering they've been repeating it on non-council telly for about a fortnight now isn't surprising).

On 07/10/2016 at 11:45, WaffenThinMint said:

Whataboutery. The chump has been up before the beaks before for breach of the peace but got off. He tried burning a Union Jack in public last weekend in another desperate piece of attention whoredom. He's a nuisance and maybe hitting him in his wallet will help him wind his neck in before he gets himself gubbed.

I would like to volunteer for that gig. He needs asalted and apeppered.

Yeah I for one am shocked that a party who have been in Government most of my adult life are in Government, and that they're not being very nice to people. Who could have foreseen that?

As a No voter this is exactly what you asked for, you and your fellow No voters have an absolute cheek complaining about the big bad Tories.

Attacking No voters though makes absolutely no sense if you want to win the next referendum - soft No voters in particular will be more open to voting Yes next time round because of the hardening of the Tory government.

Not surprising given how inherently racist large parts of the population are - 40+ years of drip drip lies about nasty foreigners from the likes of the Daily Heil is bound to have an effect.

e597380495f665cf6a1ccd3b934c575e.jpga132372c220f607de201c833af9cc7ba.jpg

Mail readers react to news of a migrant being run over and killed.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Attacking No voters though makes absolutely no sense if you want to win the next referendum - soft No voters in particular will be more open to voting Yes next time round because of the hardening of the Tory government.

I (somewhat reluctantly) agree with this.  We need to win over soft NO voters not insult them, however tempting and justified it may be.