Hibs v Morton

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do us all a favour and delete the last 41 as well. This is our thread. This is not about your tribute act. Morton humped Hibs tonight. Rangers died.

I gave your team credit.

Others questioned me.

I've done nothing wrong so shut the f**k up.

Thank you.

Wait a minute Neil Doncaster said you're the same club?

Scratch my last post, you were right all along.

Neil Doncaster plus the most corrupt organisation in Sports have on their website they are.

I would rather ask all the companies that lost millions of £ what they got advised that liquidation means. ????

There are parallels though, both them and you are far off from where you think you should be.

True.

And you'd agree (however it might annoy you) both are reverting to their place based on fanbase alone.

What a result that was. Thought we'd potentially give them a decent game and cause some trouble, but didn't expect anything like that at all. Didn't even think we were that great in the first half, but once the goal came we were superb across the pitch, especially in midfield.

Barr was brilliant. Looked dangerous every time he got the ball, and was able to take advantage of the glaring weaknesses in the Hibs defence. His willingness to keep going forward instead of instantly passing which led to the third goal summed him up. Brilliant. Midfield as a whole did great, constantly creating chances whenever we were able to. McManus worked hard, but his finishing wasn't quite there.

Solid in defence too. O'Ware bossed it again. Gaston commanded his box and dealt with anything he had to.

Stokes did hee haw. Nearly forgot he was on the match. Cummings was a lot more involved and threatened quite a few times, but his finishing was off.

Brilliant result though. We'll probably go and lose to Raith on Saturday now, but f**k it..still a memorable result tonight.

Neil Doncaster plus the most corrupt organisation in Sports have on their website they are.

I would rather ask all the companies that lost millions of £ what they got advised that liquidation means.

Well I guess the guy that runs the league is wrong and you are right. :lol:

Well I guess the guy that runs the league is wrong and you are right. :lol:

He doesn't run the league he's a mouthpiece for the powers that be.

He's gotten many things in the past incorrect also. Like the Armageddon that was going to happen because your new club had to start at the bottom of the professional leagues. Something they got lucky in, in the first place.

Why did they have to start there you may ask? Because they had to apply for a new liscence as they are a new club.

If that were true, Rangers would be in the Premiership by now.

And Zen...maybe....but the beautiful part of the game is that now and again..money doesn't always win....great coaching and talent can beat money in the short term....i.e Hearts vs Rangers last season. I applaud that.

What I'm saying is that ultimately, fanbase therefore money talks, hence why Rangers and Dunfermline will always reach the top....despite mis-management.

I would rather ask all the companies that lost millions of £ what they got advised that liquidation means.

Correct.

At the end of the day the fans know what happened. Being deap pan if the same thing happened to Hibs i would be telling all who would listen we were the same club. The shame i would feel inside would eat away at me though.

Don't be silly, mate. We're a big club, open top buses are for tin pot clubs ya steamer. :lol:

Yep. Barca would never dream of having an open top bus parade when they win the champions league would they? Nor would Arsenal last year with the FA cup or City winning the Premiership ????????????

He doesn't run the league he's a mouthpiece for the powers that be.

He's gotten many things in the past incorrect also. Like the Armageddon that was going to happen because your new club had to start at the bottom of the professional leagues. Something they got lucky in, in the first place.

Why did they have to start there you may ask? Because they had to apply for a new liscence as they are a new club.

Actually petal. He does run the league. Like it or not...and I quoted him...so sorry.

Tell the football authorities they're wrong then....keep saying this....you don't get it?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-same-club-existed-before-4904432#zXl1XgKCHpqEhT8W.97

Live with it.

Why isn't it the done thing in Glasgow?

Trouble may be a possible problem although I doubt it would be as bad as many like to think, other one being most titles would be presented infront of a home crowd anyway if won a few weeks before the season ends and if otherwise the stadiums are opened to welcome the players back , do thistle have victory parades?

Archived