Hibs v Morton

Correct.

At the end of the day the fans know what happened. Being deap pan if the same thing happened to Hibs i would be telling all who would listen we were the same club. The shame i would feel inside would eat away at me though.

Good point well made.

Sorry Rangers fans. I hope you have a happy night tonight. It's been a tough time recently.

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trouble may be a possible problem although I doubt it would be as bad as many like to think, other one being most titles would be presented infront of a home crowd anyway if one a few weeks before the season ends and if otherwise the stadiums are opened to welcome the players back , do thistle have victory parades?

Fair dos and I've no idea.

We're not.

Everyone knows open top bus parades are for really special occasions like winning the Petrofac Cup.

I was going to give you a chance to delete that comment, but i find it too funny.

Get all those tears out the way, mate. You need to start looking forward to another year in this league, it's where you belong now.

Correct.

At the end of the day the fans know what happened. Being deap pan if the same thing happened to Hibs i would be telling all who would listen we were the same club. The shame i would feel inside would eat away at me though.

How come no-one goes to your games anymore?

Actually petal. He does run the league. Like it or not...and I quoted him...so sorry.

Tell the football authorities they're wrong then....keep saying this....you don't get it?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-same-club-existed-before-4904432#zXl1XgKCHpqEhT8W.97

Live with it.

The chairman runs the league and makes any final decision, petal. Ralph Topping is that man. Doncaster is the mouthpiece for the board.

Why the f**k are people going on about the Rangers? Or Neil Doncaster? No one cares, especially after a result like that.

Correct, it's all about the Morton. ^_^

And according to them Rangers are Rangers.

Your point?

No, according to them your new club had to apply for a new liscence in the bottom tier of their leagues. Doncaster can have any opinion he likes. The fact is your club began in league 2 for a reason - because they made a brand new application to join as a brand new member of the league. Because the former membership was taken off them when the former club was liquidated and ceased to exist.

Goodnight, God bless.

No, according to them your new club had to apply for a new liscence in the bottom tier of their leagues. Doncaster can have any opinion he likes. The fact is your club began in league 2 for a reason - because they made a brand new application to join as a brand new member of the league. Because the former membership was taken off them when the former club was liquidated and ceased to exist.

Goodnight, God bless.

Glad it hurts you.

Hope you have nightmares you parochial, narrow-minded dick.

You're wrong.....as proven.

You said he was their spokesman....

He said this...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-same-club-existed-before-4904432#zXl1XgKCHpqEhT8W.97

You're talking shite.

Deila and Warburton must be bricking it at the moment! 8)

If we can hit on the break and finish like that we'll give Celtic a game. Barr, McKee and O'Ware were fuckin outstanding tonight.

As AyrshireTon said, our biggest ever win at Easter Road. We'll be singing songs for decades. Is the DVD oot yet? ^_^

League was your priority until you fucked it up! Your tears are delicious by the way :lol: lolz

Nope, my personal priorities where winning the cups as they are cups after all. Read my posting history for clarification? Why would I be crying after a bad football result? I'm more excited about taking my young family to the cup final next month at Hampden ????

We made seven changes from an Edinburgh derby winning team in our last league game and we rested our comfortably two most on form players tonight. There's absolutely zero arguments to be made that the league was our priority before this result.

If we go out of a cup there's no playoff available to give us a second chance.

It is allowed , I just told you we had one organised in 2008 for the players coming back from Manchester but it was cancelled out of respect for Tommy burnshttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7402495.stm

Wait, another Rangers fan just told me they were tin pot clubs? And you guys were gonna have one for losing the final? :lol:

Absolute minter.

Archived