Hibs v Morton

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder when the Rangers supporters sat in front of the telly watching Rangers playing against Barca, Juve, Bayern, Utd etc in the champions league they ever thought years later they would be celebrating a Morton win over Hibs on champions league night because they are now following a tribute act that play in the lower leagues of Scotland?

I can honestly say that I don't know of anyone that's worried. Speaks volumes about the team's season so far that a loss and a draw in the space of 3 games has created such excitement.

Not excitement. As I said, it was a genuine question. As you said, it's two results. Just thought it was worth asking.

I wonder when the Rangers supporters sat in front of the telly watching Rangers playing against Barca, Juve, Bayern, Utd etc in the champions league they ever thought years later they would be celebrating a Morton win over Hibs on champions league night because they are now following a tribute act that play in the lower leagues of Scotland?

What about the hibs fans who would spend hours infront of that tele repeatedly watching that club released vhs copy of their most famous defeat at the hands of Athens , how do they feel now they are in danger of a third year in the championship ?

I'm guessing as the biggest support in the country consistently...they simply follow their team in great numbers due to their passion for their club.

Unlike yours, for example.

When did they play Barca and others? Can't remember the new team playing them at all.

Hopefully Rangers will come straight back down or go into administration again next season.

What about the hibs fans who would spend hours infront of that tele repeatedly watching that club released vhs copy of their most famous defeat at the hands of Athens , how do they feel now they are in danger of a third year in the championship ?

We do?

I would rather watch the story of hands off Hibs and how we saved our club from dying. :)

When did they play Barca and others? Can't remember the new team playing them at all.

Hopefully Rangers will come straight back down or go into administration again next season.

Rangers did. The tribute act they follow now got pumped off Raith in the biggest match of their short history ????

Archived