Hibs v Morton

I wouldn't swap being 8 points clear in the championship with a national cup final winnable game in a month on Sunday's...Absolute crazy chat.

I would and any sane person would....when promotion is at stake.

League Cup? :lol: Who remembers who wins that?

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm particularly enjoying the "can't win them all" routine currently being rolled out by the absolutely furious Hibs fans, as if their club is a powerhouse of Scottish football that usually wins trophies. Let's view their record, shall we?

Scottish Cups - "can't win them all" (last count, Hibs couldn't win any of the last 113 tournaments)

Play-offs to avoid relegation - "can't win them all" (0/1, turfed out by Hamilton on penalties after bottling the home leg from 2-0 up on aggregate)

The Scottish Championship - "can't win them all" (0/2, try again next year)

And so it will continue for the rest of this and for many seasons to come - at the very least until they ditch their proven failure of a manager. Tactically demolished by Jim Duffy; just let that sink in.

spoon savoury.jpg

Why are you more interested in Hibs than your own teams excellent performance? Morton were very good and to be honest most Hibs fans on this thread have acknowledged that. Has Barr played that well all season? He was excellent tonight.

Why are you more interested in Hibs than your own teams excellent performance?

Because your salty tears and "well... you can't win them all!" bullshitting is absolutely hilarious; a routine win for The Famous over Championship fodder like Hibs doesn't compete with that in the comedy stakes.

Thanks for playing anyway.

Archived