Hibs v Morton

The game turned when Cummings missed an open goal inside 6 yards. If he hadn't missed Morton wouldn't have won tonight.

But he did, we did, it's done, we're delighted, they're dreary and Rangers are still dead. All in all: dece.

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same as Hearts, Dundee and Motherwell....yes.

They went into administration and the administrators made a deal with the creditors to pay a percentage owed to them and done so. They owe them nothing.

Rangers tried to do the same with their creditors and it was rejected so they got liquidated and died.

Unlucks and poor creditors.

Why argue with me?

Argue with who runs the game?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-same-club-existed-before-4904432#zXl1XgKCHpqEhT8W.97

I'm just a girl on a forum, he runs the league.

Enough of the straw clutching. When the old Rangers were in admin the mere mention of liquidation had your fanbase going off there tits. Remember "say no to newco"? Everyone agreed that liquidation meant the Rangers as we knew it would cease to exist.

Instead of doing something about it the fanbase sat back, taking zero responsibility, expecting someone else to fix everything. No one did though and by the time it started to sink in it was too late. Cue lots of finger pointing and infighting between the fans. Can't blame them the guilt must have been unbearable.

Posting contact details for UEFA (lol) is not going to change anything.

They went into administration and the administrators made a deal with the creditors to pay a percentage owed to them and done so. They owe them nothing.

Rangers tried to do the same with their creditors and it was rejected so they got liquidated and died.

Unlucks and poor creditors.

As I said.....tell the football authorities they're wrong.

Enough of the straw clutching. When the old Rangers were in admin the mere mention of liquidation had your fanbase going off there tits. Remember "say no to newco"? Everyone agreed that liquidation meant the Rangers as we knew it would cease to exist.

Instead of doing something about it the fanbase sat back, taking zero responsibility, expecting someone else to fix everything. No one did though and by the time it started to sink in it was too late. Cue lots of finger pointing and infighting between the fans. Can't blame them the guilt must have been unbearable.

Posting contact details for UEFA (lol) is not going to change anything.

Tell the football authorities they're wrong then....keep saying this....you don't get it?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-same-club-existed-before-4904432#zXl1XgKCHpqEhT8W.97

Why don't Motherwell, Dundee, Hearts do the same?

Why's it all about Rangers?

I'm not the owner of Rangers so I can't answer.

I only provided proof the football authorities regard Rangers as having continued to exist.

I was soooo hoping that you'd fling the Pars into the mix but heyho.

I had many, many posts deleted in the flame wars re. Rangers.

As a fan...naturally.

Do us all a favour and delete the last 41 as well. This is our thread. This is not about your tribute act. Morton humped Hibs tonight. Rangers died.

When are Hibs having an open top bus parade for beating Hearts? You going to it, lad?

We're probably keeping the open top bus for after the final of the national competition we are in which we have a good chance of winning m8 ????

Tell the football authorities they're wrong then....keep saying this....you don't get it?

Wait a minute Neil Doncaster said you're the same club?

Scratch my last post, you were right all along.

Archived