Hibs v Morton

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peasants When you have the establishment on your side you don't need to go to such extremes to save your club

You let your club die. Imagine actually sitting back and doing nothing as Rangers got liquidated. That much hurt :(

When did they play Barca and others? Can't remember the new team playing them at all.

Hopefully Rangers will come straight back down or go into administration again next season.

You've been hoping/wishing that for years now.

Getting worried?

You should be.

You let your club die. Imagine actually sitting back and doing nothing as Rangers got liquidated. That much hurt :(

We're skooshing this league.

Titles are legally in place.

Warburton has the Magic Hat.

Can't wait to add to our (confirmed) 54 titles next season.

You keep hating sucka :lol:

better till FIFA, UEFA, the SFA, the SPL.....they don't seem to think so. :lol:

Sorry, I must've dreamt that your club went into administration, shortly followed by liquidation. Then a new team being formed and put into the bottom tier of Scottish football. My apologies.

Nah I didn't, I was awake the whole time and it was absolutely f*cking hilarious.

Never forget: The 'Ton survived and The Rangers died.

:lol:

f**k sake, I was expecting to come back into this thread to bite extra hard on a VT greggy fest post yet all I see is filthy **** intruding on our thread.

Bennett posting like a maniac yet getting zero attention.

Forever_biting trying to get into the weird lassie thing that seems to have appeared.

Absolute minter behaviour from the YLYCD* posse.

*You Let Your Club Die

Sorry, I must've dreamt that your club went into administration, shortly followed by liquidation. Then a new team being formed and put into the bottom tier of Scottish football. My apologies.

Nah I didn't, I was awake the whole time and it was absolutely f*cking hilarious.

Never forget: The 'Ton survived and The Rangers died.

:lol:

Better get on the phone then to the above bodies cause they think yer wrong.

Good luck :lol:

Archived