Hibs v Morton

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where do Hibs go from here? Most of the squad will be sold at the end of the season and this year will go down as a gamble that never paid off. Will they ever make it up to the top league again? I'm not so sure.

We will let our club die m8 ????

It gets a bit creepy around midnight.

I persevered - not so creepy reading them at this time of the day, if I had been reading them at midnight - OMG, I HOPE THE DOORS AND WINDOWS ARE LOCKED!

This thread is horrific. Like a zombie apocalypse.

I've skipped a lot here so forgive me if it's already been discussed. I thought mcmullan looked v. dece last night, admittedly from the limited viewpoint of periscope. Anybody at the game have any thoughts? Think he could be a great addition

I already did a similar joke to this last night, you were too late.

Similar, but not as good. A tribute joke, you might say.

And by the time I came across your "joke" I had already posted, so just left it there.

Still, it gives you something else to sneer about.

Anyway, re the result. I don't think too many eyebrows would have been raised had the score been Hibs 0 Morton 1, a shrug of the shoulders a few comments "Hibs, eh?", but I must admit I was surprised - to put it mildly - to see a score of Hibs 0 Morton 3. I don't think I'd have expected Morton to beat Hibs 3-0 at Cappielow, never mind Easter Road.

So the scoreline probably accounts for the fact that there are 24 pages for this thread. Plus the fact the thread got dragged seriously off topic last night.

Well played Morton. Seen some away team dross at Easter Road this year so makes a change when a team has a plan and plays football. 3rd goal was a cracker. Only positives we can take from this result are maybe septic will stop sniffing around Stubbs. Mind you many more performances like this and I'll drop him off myself.

Archived