Hibs v Morton

This game kicked off on page 10 (on the app)

Now we are about to enter page 80. Box office when Hibs lose

I genuinely don't understand why. Surely everyone wants us to go up ahead of the **** and if not surely the rest of this division wants to go up through the playoffs so we are out of this league?

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I genuinely don't understand why. Surely everyone wants us to go up ahead of the **** and if not surely the rest of this division wants to go up through the playoffs so we are out of this league?

For teams in this division, I'd imagine they'll want Sevco up ahead of yourselves, Prem teams will obviously be the opposite. Although, yeah, both of you going up would level the playing field for the rest down here.

For teams in this division, I'd imagine they'll want Sevco up ahead of yourselves, Prem teams will obviously be the opposite. Although, yeah, both of you going up would level the playing field for the rest down here.

Perhaps this division yes but in general I would say no. Then surely the others in this division would hope we go up through the playoffs giving them a greater chance next season?

Perhaps this division yes but in general I would say no. Then surely the others in this division would hope we go up through the playoffs giving them a greater chance next season?

Personally, I'd rather see you bottle the playoffs in epic fashion against Falkirk. Lose Stubbs to Celtic, have to say cheerie bye to Cummings, Stokes, McGeouch, McGinn and co in the summer, appoint Jimmy Calderwood or an equally hilarious figure and finish 7th, just above Dundee United. Meanwhile Morton have ran away with the league, St Mirren have went to the seaside league and Rangers have liquidated.

But maybe that's just me.

Will you come back and visit Bambino? :wub:

Personally, I'd rather see you bottle the playoffs in epic fashion against Falkirk. Lose Stubbs to Celtic, have to say cheerie bye to Cummings, Stokes, McGeouch, McGinn and co in the summer, appoint Jimmy Calderwood or an equally hilarious figure and finish 7th, just above Dundee United. Meanwhile Morton have ran away with the league, St Mirren have went to the seaside league and Rangers have liquidated. But maybe that's just me.

You were doing so well too.

Archived