Hibs v Morton

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious question for the Hibees (I am NOT fishing): How would you evaluate Stokes and Thomson so far? I've always liked KT. Is he done?

Thompson has been good since rejoining, he's played more than i imagined he would so far. That's the first time I've seen Stokes in the flesh in his second spell and he was like a man down.

In cinemas now...

HibsTinkerer_zpsk2hktypg.png

HibsFailure_zpscnhhhxvq.png

HibsSoldier_zpsbm7zcjal.png

HibsWhy_zpsdbcpa2zf.png

It's all very good having a strong squad and multiple setups at hand, but do we have to play a different hand every week?

When you have a full house, you don't flush it straight down the toilet and play three-of-a-kind.

Stubbs certainly wasn't the only one at fault; the entire team looked deflated and finished after going a goal down.

Even had those factors been different, Oxley would have found a way to throw away the points.

I wouldn't put it past him to throw the ball into his own net. When he wasn't watching the ball go past him, he was passing it to a player to put it past him.

The faster we get rid of this master of disaster, the faster a caster will use plaster tubs to form an alabaster statue of Stubbs.

The statue will be real to life in that it will never set, but will change constantly and occasionally take two steps forward and one step back.

It looked like Morton didn't stand off like most others teams have done and were rewarded, finishing well for their third.

Not many thought we would catch Rangers the first time we went eight points behind, now I doubt there are any.

edit: spelling

Stokes was horrible last night. Would leave him out of the game v Dumbarton as a boot up the arse.

It's in his interest to knuckle down and prove himself in the big games. If he's going to be as good a signing as he could be, it looks like his ego needs to be challenged.

In cinemas now...

HibsTinkerer_zpsk2hktypg.png

HibsFailure_zpscnhhhxvq.png

HibsSoldier_zpsbm7zcjal.png

HibsWhy_zpsdbcpa2zf.png

It's all very good having a strong squad and multiple setups at hand, but do we have to play a different hand every week?

When you have a full house, you don't flush it straight down the toilet and play three-of-a-kind.

Stubbs certainly wasn't the only one at fault; the entire team looked deflated and finished after going a goal down.

Even had those factors been different, Oxley would have found a way to throw away the points.

I wouldn't put it past him to throw the ball into his own net. When he wasn't watching the ball go past him, he was passing it to a player to put it past him.

The faster we get rid of this master of disaster, the faster a caster will use plaster tubs to form an alabaster statue of Stubbs.

The statue will be real to life in that it will never set, but will change constantly and occasionally take two steps forward and one step back.

It looked like Morton didn't stand off like most others teams have done and were rewarded, finishing well for their third.

Not many thought we would catch Rangers the first time we went eight points behind, now I doubt there are any.

edit: spelling

Where Hearts and others failed. Funny though, Stubbs was a hero and Celtic manager in waiting until last night...

Morton looked good though on the highlights...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35661707

But, did I hear the few Hibees left at the end booing?

Where Hearts and others failed. Funny though, Stubbs was a hero and Celtic manager in waiting until last night...

Morton looked good though on the highlights...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35661707

But, did I hear the few Hibees left at the end booing?

^^^still hurting

Archived