Hibs v Morton

No but randumguy is still in a headgone spin since the big bad Rangers signed o'halloran so he will spout any old shite at times

They beat us this season dontcha know

Aye 3 - 1, random guys been known to mention it occasionally.

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Using the old denial technique twice already eh Rudolph? You're guaranteed to lose it at some point on here over the next 48 hours.

Well I tried, Pete, I really really did, but last night I just couldn't shoulder my way in through the likes of you, Stubbs, GrassIsGinger and other Hibby fans having their own meltdowns on here because of those big bad Ringers fans teasing you for a dozen pages or more.

I'll try even harder when you come back to Cappielow for us to beat again tho. Promise.

Well I tried, Pete, I really really did, but last night I just couldn't shoulder my way in through the likes of you, Stubbs, GrassIsGinger and other Hibby fans having their own meltdowns on here because of those big bad Ringers fans teasing you for a dozen pages or more.

I'll try even harder when you come back to Cappielow for us to beat again tho. Promise.

You did well holding it together Rudolph got to hand it to you. You'll never see a Hibs heads gone on P&B though we all know that.

Tedi and FB coming out with the same lines as that non *** alias Waggy/MRB who has been taking the piss out of them for the past 6 months or so. :lol:

Your havering now mate , away and find that detached heid of yours , shut the laptop down and get the Athens vhs on for a few hours and calm yourself

Serious question for the Hibees (I am NOT fishing): How would you evaluate Stokes and Thomson so far? I've always liked KT. Is he done?

I always liked Thomson, i thought he was going to be a future captain at Rangers at the time.

Stokes is overrated to f**k though, i said it when they signed him that he's a disruptive c**t and unfit to go with it.

Archived