Worst foreign player to have played in the Scottish Top Flight

Interesting reading on 'Who is the best foreign player to have played in the Scottish Top Flight' thread, so lets turn it 180 and name some of the WORST to grace your club.

Three who immediately spring to mind for me are:

Hans Eskilsson - FFS :lol:
David Witteveen - Scored against Rangers with a scuffed shot (iirc) :blink:

'Kosovo' Dave Kucharski - Still don't know why he was tagged with that handle. Utter pish defender though :P

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

County had a fair few of duds whilst the revolving doors of the Derek Adams regime was in full flow. Micic was certainly the worst of them all. I am probably overlooking someone glaringly obvious, but Micic sits head and shoulders below all his contemporaries at Ross County.

County had a fair few of duds whilst the revolving doors of the Derek Adams regime was in full flow. Micic was certainly the worst of them all. I am probably overlooking someone glaringly obvious, but Micic sits head and shoulders below all his contemporaries at Ross County.

Uros Celcer was maybe worse. Maybe. He was on Parma's books IIRC.

Joel Kitamarkie (sp?) for Dundee is one of the worst players I've ever seen.

In around 2004 Livingston bought a load of Hungarian players who were absolute shite.

For Caley Lionel Djebi-Zadi is an obvious low point, as was Bajram Fetai who we signed on loan from Rangers. We also signed Zibi Malkowski after his Hibs nightmare, he played one game, let a goal in through his legs and departed.

Eliphas Shivute, Eric Deloumeax & Yassin Moutaouakil at Motherwell.

Three absolute duds but because they had a wee bit of pace they had a section of our support wanking themselves into a frenzy over them.

I used to argue with other Well fans during the above three's respective spells with us that they were utter shite. Not average, not mediocre, but utter fucking shite.

Does Jimmy Fenlon count? God almighty i almost felt sorry for the guy he was that pish.

Or Orhan Mustafi. Seldom have a seen a player booed unanimously by the home support when he played, and cheered off so loudly he got subbed off. Completely and utterly hopeless.

The amount of complete haddies Derek Adams plucked from obscurity was quite remarkable though.

Archived