Weekend betting 26-28 February

venga1

I wouldn't go too big on that, Las Palmas beat them in the last two meetings, home and away, and put up a decent fight against Barca on Saturday. Their away record is pretty awful though, and Eibar's home record is good, thus the odds. I've still gone for LP though at 4/1.

That's the last time I put faith in Jesus, and the fucking Welsh. Las Palmas did me proud though.

post-30062-0-08598300-1456528204_thumb.j

Done a double chance bet on le havre and auxerre in the French 2nd division along wi Celtic at 6/4 the treble to hopefully start of the weekend. Off to the toon races tomorrow so haven't studied tomorrow's fitba. Hopefully pick up a tip or 2 on here.

Celtic shortest price on my bet ffs :(

Done Watford boro Exeter Southport double chance wi Peterhead Elgin today nearly 11/2.

Off to races now got tip for wild bill 2:40 Chepstow

FML

Late penalty for St J blows the even money double and TWO!!!! injury time goals at Hampden blows the Unders Double IWAC.

No wonder I am such a pessimistic git.

Should have had them both layed off of course but they seemed like really unlikley losers.

I am blaming Peterhead.

Barcelona to beat Seville tomorrow and BTTS is 23/20. Seems quite generous as Seville have scored in all but 5 league games this season, and Barca have conceded in all but one of their last 6. McBookies odds. Barca are 1/5 for the win, Seville 12/1.

As with the Cowden game in midweek I can see there being plenty goals. Temtpted by over 3.5 goals but may just play it save with 2.5.

Jason Scotland v Pat Scullion.....might go for over 4.5!

Glad I put on over 4.5. Easy money.

From a £1 stake :lol: 0-0 at half time as well.

Archived