The Fuddies vs Falkirk

High flying Falkirk travel to the Methadome to face The Fuddies of Paisley. The plucky relegation battlers gave Peter Houston's side their best shot the last time the sides met in Paisley, but the Bairns' quality ensured they left with the three points.

Both teams come into the game in familiar form - Falkirk cruised past hapless Queens whilst St Mirren lost yet again.

Tough to see anything but a romp for the Navy Blue.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see taiwo come in, if Vaulks is back a centre defence. He has done well in recent weeks.

If we are challenging 2nd, 3pts a must, st mirren on last chance saloons week by week till its impossible for fourth, they'd have to win a hell of a lot and I think its Raiths to lose now

Rodgers

Muirhead

Watson

Vaulks

Leahy

Kerr

Hippo

Sibbald

Alston

Bairdy

Miller.

Wasn't really impressed with Hippo today, thought he was lazy but I'm sure Houston will get into him about that.

Apart from the sensational cross for the first?

Apart from the sensational cross for the first?

No doubt was a peach of a cross but in total I wasn't really impressed with him. He had a few good touches and looked quite good with the ball but his attitude was extremely poor and just gave up after losing the ball, he would often beat his man then try and beat him again and would lose it.

Him wide left with miller and baird up front is the best combination in my mind. Gives houstie a headache on where to play sibbs though as alston has been playing well recently too. Choice between taiwo and sibbs for the final midfield spot.

Taiwo in for this game and drop Hippo.

Get Hippo on left for Alloa game next Saturday.

Archived