The Fuddies vs Falkirk

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess before the game you'd have been expecting to win it, not scrape a draw with the help of some dodgy officiating and Saints failing to be able to hit barn doors on 4 or 5 occasions.

Go back to before the match and tell me what I wrote.

Until then, f**k up.

Pathetic greeting by the mirren ...big torfason up front took no prisoners nor did stickroth or victor....did we greet aboot it?

Well, you seem to have clung onto the memory somewhat.

It is hard to compare levels of greeting between matches played pre- and post-internet arrival, mind.

(I actually agree, though, it was a decent point for us, and by, say, Tuesday, fans need to move on. See every Rangers/Morton thread for proof of why.)

Pathetic greeting by the mirren ...big torfason up front took no prisoners nor did stickroth or victor....did we greet aboot it? And you gave us a kings ransom for roddy fucking Manley grow up ffs

Pretty sure Houston and some Falkirk fans have still been greeting about the Hibs penalty given against you's earlier in the season.

Shit happens it's football!

I am still fuming after getting charged an admission fee at Brockville in the 1990's.

The Match was a replayed league game after Falkirk played an unregistered player in the original match. John Clark I think.

The Bairns were fined then they charged fans again to recoup their money for the fine.

Disgraceful

Booooooooooooooooooooooo

2 years ago we were still in the promotion mix with 2 games to go.

Us, Dundee and Hamilton.

Don't let that get in the way of your post though.

Personally, I would be fucking humiliated to point to a season where we finished 3rd in the 2nd tier as a good season.

Hope you enjoyed it though X

I am still fuming after getting charged an admission fee at Brockville in the 1990's.

The Match was a replayed league game after Falkirk played an unregistered player in the original match. John Clark I think.

The Bairns were fined then they charged fans again to recoup their money for the fine.

Disgraceful

Booooooooooooooooooooooo

The issue wadnt that he wasnt registered but that we had signed him within a certain amount of time after selling him. Seems you needed to have special permission to do that back then. Never seems to be an issue these days so i presume that laws been binned. Anyway it allowed us to boot eamon bannon thankfully.

Screen shot of our 'offside' goal.

It's Clarkson on the left hand side who's flagged as he runs through and scores.

Unbelievable :lol:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1457048415.002987.jpg

I thought it was supposed to be a marginal decision? That's clearly onside unless the pass isn't being made at that point.

Now don't start foaming at the mouth buddies but is it not possible that the player is receiving the ball at that stage rather than passing it before passing it later? I wasn't at the game so just merely offering this as a possible explanation. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived