The Fuddies vs Falkirk

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a bad feeling about this for some reason, I mean, St Mirren have got to come good some time right?

That's what I have been thinking all season but nothing happening yet apart from drawing slightly away from the drop zone. It is still a concern and I will be happy if we scrap through this one with a win

Rogers

Muirhead Watson Vaulks Leahy

Alston Kerr Taiwo Sibbald

Baird Miller

Student concessions available for this? Doubt I'll make it through though

I think students can get in to this for a fiver if you email the club in advance. Not sure if it's available for away fans, if not its £10.

How many fans will coming through from Grangemouth for this? :P.

Will be nice to see the away stand open again.

If we go 2 up top tomorrow I can see us winning the game. Miller pulled their defence all over the place at the last visit to St Mirren Park and Baird exploited the gaps.

Having said that, Rae's signings, in particular Rocco Quinn and Gary Irvine, should make a big difference to their team. Wonder if Cooper will get a run out against us? I'm sure he'd want to prove his worth.

I'd take a scrappy 1-0, but we should have the quality to see this off comprehensively.

Rogers

Muirhead

Watson

Vaulks

Leahy

Alston

Kerr

Sibbald

Hippolyte

Miller

Baird

Taiwo, McHugh & O'Hara to come on

Is Cooper crocked or have you guys realised he's shit a lot quicker than we did?

I think he's injured, young boy (17) McAllister has been starting at left mid in the last 2 games.

We have scored in every home game bar one and have conceded in every home game bar two games.

I'm thinking 1-1 or a narrow 2-1 victory for either team.

Can any of you fine gentleman advise on parking for away fans? :)

There is plenty of street parking available around the stadium, can't see it being too busy tomorrow night but I'd head in for about 7.15 to guarantee a space if I were you. Or you can pay for parking inside the car park at the ground. Here's a map. Away fans generally park on Clark St I think, thats where the buses go I'm sure. Means you can make a quicker exit back onto the motorway.

I used to always park on Murray street then switched to the one behind the family stand for convenience.

post-13-0-39988100-1456773366_thumb.png

There is plenty of street parking available around the stadium, can't see it being too busy tomorrow night but I'd head in for about 7.15 to guarantee a space if I were you. Or you can pay for parking inside the car park at the ground. Here's a map. Away fans generally park on Clark St I think, thats where the buses go I'm sure. Means you can make a quicker exit back onto the motorway.

I used to always park on Murray street then switched to the one behind the family stand for convenience.

stadium view.png

10/10 cheers!

Archived