Sons v Alloa Athletic 1/3/16

On the wing and up front and I don't rate him. I think he splits the opinion of fans as some like him whilst others don't. He somehow got MOTM yesterday which caused some shouting from the fans. I think the sponsor either picked names out of a hat or thrown a dart at the team sheet. The sooner this season is over the better. I just hope we don't sign many of this squad for league one next season as I think they would struggle. Truly woeful.

Wasps1 must pick our MOTM. It's regularly a perplexing choice, and the keeper could keep a clean sheet and score a hat-trick, but wouldn't be considered.

Anyway, for some reason Dumbarton seem to struggle with us more than most, so fingers crossed. Well done on helping Hibs towards their inevitable Hibs'ing of the title, BTW. It's always good to have all hope extinguished before the end of February :bairn

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Garry Fleming=Steven Craig?, are you serious? Get a grip, it's been unfortunate that nade and Fleming have picked up injuries at the same time, we've been told that Garry had a hamstring injury at the Morton game, and had been carrying it for a while, he was the only option to bring in yesterday, heh and mccallum would have been all running nothing else, but I'd never say Garry never tried, he done a thankless task yesterday against a team attacking, with two central defenders quite far apart, challenged for almost everything, bar two poor kick outs by Jamie. He'll take a game or two to get into his rhythm again.

As for Tuesday, same team for me, with hopefully nade staying on longer, unless we're out of sight, then maybe bring on mccallum or heh,

Just for the avoidance of any doubt, neither me nor BBPF ever said the Fleming is as useful as Stevie Craig. We both pointed out that he was pointless yesterday and has been for weeks. Wandering about, and contributing nothing is extremely frustrating in as tense a game as yesterday.

Those weeks have coincided with when, according to Supersons, he first started noticing his injury.

Anyway, I fully expect us to do the usual just as I start to feel positive and lose. We can't have too much happiness in one week, eh?

Same team as Saturday, Stevie(s). They all did us proud.

Wasps1 must pick our MOTM. It's regularly a perplexing choice, and the keeper could keep a clean sheet and score a hat-trick, but wouldn't be considered.

Hospitality in the John White Suite always pick MOTM. I saw a wee woman from Diageo at FT giving Megginson the award looking well chuffed with herself getting on the pitch etc, so assume they let her pick.

Hospitality in the John White Suite always pick MOTM. I saw a wee woman from Diageo at FT giving Megginson the award looking well chuffed with herself getting on the pitch etc, so assume they let her pick.

I still maintain Wasps1 must be giving them advice in some way.

If I can't blame him for everything, what else do I have in this world? :P

It's not hard to work out, 100 percent fit he is a certain starter, nowhere near fit he is on bench or in stand.

If Routledge was not suspended I think you would have found our Gaz in the stand!!

I wouldn't have him as a certain starter.

Supersons, The Garry Fleming fan club founder?

ETA: Optimistic saying above that Heh or McCallum would have offered running and nothing else? That is probably more than we got from Garry yesterday. I'm not saying he shouldn't have been the player to come on for Nade but he didn't seem interested as mentioned above. Regardless of you saying he challenged things yesterday, I didn't see him jump more than 2 times.

I like Garry and think he offers a completely different option to anything else we have, but he is so inconsistent. If he isn't fit, he shouldn't be near the park.

I was quiet confident going into this Livi / Dumbarton double header that our improved form would give us a great chance of picking up 4-6 points and putting ourselves back in it. The abysmal performance yesterday came as a bit of a shock and leaves us in a very grim situation. It will be interesting to see how the team react to that blow. Dumbarton obviously go into it on the back of a very good win. We just need to have a go here I think, nothing to lose now.

Has to be the same 11 for us. Don't see how we can drop anyone. We were undoubtedly weaker when Garry, Kirky and Taggart were introduced against Hibs anyway.

Agree I'd start the same 11. But don't think it was just down to the players coming on making us weaker. The game had ultimately swung at that point and the fitness levels were starting to show too.

Hmm, how many times this season have we seen sparky getting into buchy but? theres been a few im sure.

I wonder if it goes back to the rangers penalty and buchys red card after sparkys disastrous pass back...probably not but.

Archived