Hearts fans. Worse than the Old Firm

The fact I'm a Hearts supporter is neither here nor there and to be honest, it's a wee bit desperate you're trying to use that to put forward your argument.

I once again agree with you that all the facts of what was or wasn't said have still to come out , but once again , as like most news stories, we can only base judgment on what we know at any given time.

Maybe we should wait and see the full report and follow on our discussion later, as we're obviously not going at agree at the moment.

So exactly like I suggested then... :rolleyes:

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're just Rangers fans that can't afford to go to Ibrox in my experience.

According to your own staggering double standards, that should soften your attitude to us a wee bit if it was in any way close to the truth, you utter dribbler:

Btw might just be me but I don't care if Rangers fans sing "f*** the pope and the Vatican" or "dirty fe**** bas****", it in no way offends me at all. In fact I feel more offended on sites like this from diddy fans who try to tarnish every single OF supporter as a bigot.

That's it DavieBhoy, you just keep up the 'it didny happen, boo-hoo, free speech' line. I know the truth though, as do a lot of people.

I probably won't bother liking the fb page for FAC either, I've liked it before and lasted about a day before I unliked it again. As I said, a Celtic movement, aimed at benefiting Celtic fans and Celtic fans only and I've no interest in that, especially as it's Celtic fans fault we've got this legislation in the first place, thanks to their mock outrage and crying about songs that Rangers fans sung that made them cry. Basically the campaign message is "let us behave how we like, sing about what we like...and get Rangers fans jailed for singing songs that we don't like, cos that's what we thought this act was going to do".

They couldn't tell if the policemen on horses were policemen? Did they think they were holding a late night rodeo or maybe the Kimblewick Hunt were even more lost than usual?

Back on topic I wonder if you might care to comment on the differences between this particular incident, where a player has reported an alleged discriminatory incident at Tynecastle and the club have moved swiftly to condemn and identify the culprit and a not wholly dissimilar incident at Celtic Park, not so long ago.

Helpfully the player in this incident was able to identify the culprit so if you could specifically relate the measures taken by the club to condemn the discrimination and make it clear that such behavior would not to be tolerated by the club. Thanks in advance.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/6640523.stm

And I'm sure that was but one case of Celtic fans doing this at Rugby Park.

I'm sure there were reports aplenty about Celtic fans acting like thugs at Rugby Park on the last day of the 02/03 season when they lost the league on goal difference. Flinging horseshit at kids and threatening pregnant women if I remember correctly. This was the same game I might add where afterwards Chris Sutton accused Dunfermline of lying down to Rangers, whilst at the same time several Celtic players, and their support of course, blamed Kilmarnock for not lying down enough to them, even though they lost 0-4 or something. There was a headline the next day about how Gordon Marshall, Kilmarnock goalkeeper, was rounded on by Celtic players and 'reminded of his roots' and told that he should have "let in a few more".

And two years later, on 'Skippy Sunday' there was disabled Motherwell fan, in a wheelchair, assaulted outside Fir Park by one Celtic Neanderthal, who was subsequently booted by those around him before he was carted.

Disgusting club with disgusting fans.

Did Celtic not miss a penalty that day, or was that a different occasion that they bottled it?

That's it DavieBhoy, you just keep up the 'it didny happen, boo-hoo, free speech' line. I know the truth though, as do a lot of people.

Only, I held my hands up to the cases where it did happen...however I won't accept the lies when it didn't. You however are just on a one track road of guilty guilty guilty....even after I produced a police officers account, you still claim to know better!

I probably won't bother liking the fb page for FAC either, I've liked it before and lasted about a day before I unliked it again. As I said, a Celtic movement, aimed at benefiting Celtic fans and Celtic fans only and I've no interest in that, especially as it's Celtic fans fault we've got this legislation in the first place, thanks to their mock outrage and crying about songs that Rangers fans sung that made them cry. Basically the campaign message is "let us behave how we like, sing about what we like...and get Rangers fans jailed for singing songs that we don't like, cos that's what we thought this act was going to do".

Unbelievable!

They couldn't tell if the policemen on horses were policemen? Did they think they were holding a late night rodeo or maybe the Kimblewick Hunt were even more lost than usual?

Back on topic I wonder if you might care to comment on the differences between this particular incident, where a player has reported an alleged discriminatory incident at Tynecastle and the club have moved swiftly to condemn and identify the culprit and a not wholly dissimilar incident at Celtic Park, not so long ago.

Helpfully the player in this incident was able to identify the culprit so if you could specifically relate the measures taken by the club to condemn the discrimination and make it clear that such behavior would not to be tolerated by the club. Thanks in advance.

:lol:

So exactly like I suggested then... :rolleyes:

Nah, not really

You're not prepared to discuss based on "existing" facts and are using excuses like me being a Hearts supporter to make your point.

I honestly am struggling to think of any such situation or incident when you can assume all facts are 100% accurate and correct to be honest

Nah, not really

You're not prepared to discuss based on "existing" facts and are using excuses like me being a Hearts supporter to make your point.

I honestly am struggling to think of any such situation or incident when you can assume all facts are 100% accurate and correct to be honest

Seems like your wanting to sweep it under the carpet, as a Hearts fan. If this was Hibs you would be giving it big licks about how scummy our support is etc. Don't kid yourself for a minute you wouldn't either.

They weren't attacking policemen on horses. Would you stand still while opposition fans attack you & try to steal your flags...then when you respond, people in plain clothes attack you too?

Maybe you have forgotten your fans rioting in Madrid and Gronigen. We've now established that the facts don't matter!

I'll briefly say that I can only 'assume' that Hearts have concrete proof to back up the players claim, while Celtic didn't....despite the TV cameras being there. Who knows!

Seems like your wanting to sweep it under the carpet, as a Hearts fan. If this was Hibs you would be giving it big licks about how scummy our support is etc. Don't kid yourself for a minute you wouldn't either.

Aye ok, good try

You're obviously trying to get back at me after the utter cock you made of yourself over the Rudi Skacel "refugee" song

I'm not defending him. I love Prague and all it stands for. I used to live there. I hate the song and how ignorant and stupid it makes the wankers that sing the song look. It's not racist though. Skacel's not a refugee."

So, Rudi Skacel is a f***ing refugee isn't racist, but calling someone an Irish p***k is and way much worse??j

Nah, not really

There are no existing "facts", that's the point I was making!

Did Celtic not miss a penalty that day, or was that a different occasion that they bottled it?

They did yes, the second one of two that they were awarded that day. Still, it was Dunfermline's fault for lying down at Ibrox and Kilmarnock's fault for not lying down enough to them, and their goalkeeper's for only losing four goals, and for not having enough ball boys.

It's funny how actions from such a small minority of fans can lead to people tarring whole supports with the same brush, vast majority of football fans are good guys no matter who they support, yes there'll be arsehole supporters of every club too but that's just life in general isn't it.

You get your good guys and you get your arseholes, people always notice the bad behaviour by the arseholes and just completely forget about all the other people in that support that are behaving themselves properly. So obviously, the bigger the club and fan base the more arseholes.

17,000 people behaved themselves in Tynecastle on Saturday yet this one guys bad behaviour proves that the Hearts support are much worse than other supports...?

Funny watching everybody get carried away, no set of supporters are any better or worse than the other, apart from Montrose fans, obviously.

It's funny how actions from such a small minority of fans can lead to people tarring whole supports with the same brush, vast majority of football fans are good guys no matter who they support, yes there'll be arsehole supporters of every club too but that's just life in general isn't it.

You get your good guys and you get your arseholes, people always notice the bad behaviour by the arseholes and just completely forget about all the other people in that support that are behaving themselves properly. So obviously, the bigger the club and fan base the more arseholes.

17,000 people behaved themselves in Tynecastle on Saturday yet this one guys bad behaviour proves that the Hearts support are much worse than other supports...?

Funny watching everybody get carried away, no set of supporters are any better or worse than the other, apart from Montrose fans, obviously.

Shite.

Archived