Hearts fans. Worse than the Old Firm

Tynecastle "full" of complete neaderthals?

It's certainly full.

There was a point in Saturdays match where Mcgennis had a throw in right in front of section N. (It was the foul throw)

He stood ready to throw for quite some time waiting to throw. He never got anything said to him.

Surely that was the opportunity for the neaderthals in our support to abuse him was it not?

Nobody told him to "Get a f****** move on"?

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP's right, much much worse than the old firm. Hearts are just terrible for it, they just keep catching and banning their fans for shite like this whereas the old firm understand that by doing something or anything about it they are just admitting they have a problem / persecuting their fans.

Naive behavior from the JamboScum IMHO

If this thread was about Celtic or Rangers you would all be on it like flies on shite declaring them and there fans as vermin

You can post all the silly comebacks you want, Tynecastle is a disgusting racist sectarian cesspit full of complete neanderthals, when the managers dad behaves like an utter ned and he gets praised for it and laughed off as banter and a top guy the baw is burst.

Place should be closed down, horrible shitehole full of cretins..you all know it too

Nail on the head.

Said it loads on here. Seems people can't be objective and balanced on events in Scotland. I've always said that as a Celtic fan, I find it more poisonous going to Tynecastle than I do going to Ibrox.

This season they have had to call the police out 3 times for incidents at Tynecastle. Now there is sectarian/racist abuse of a Killie player. Earlier in the season they were burning the Irish Tri-colour on their way to Celtic Park.

Yet look at the comments on here & you know fine well that if it was about Celtic or Rangers, then loads on here would be jizzing into their tissues!

In fact this isn't even about Celtic or Rangers & still the usual suspects are putting the boot into them which backs up that point!

Sad sad people!

Nail on the head.

Said it loads on here. Seems people can't be objective and balanced on events in Scotland. I've always said that as a Celtic fan, I find it more poisonous going to Tynecastle than I do going to Ibrox.

This season they have had to call the police out 3 times for incidents at Tynecastle. Now there is sectarian/racist abuse of a Killie player. Earlier in the season they were burning the Irish Tri-colour on their way to Celtic Park.

Yet look at the comments on here & you know fine well that if it was about Celtic or Rangers, then loads on here would be jizzing into their tissues!

In fact this isn't even about Celtic or Rangers & still the usual suspects are putting the boot into them which backs up that point!

Sad sad people!

post-1852-0-94673100-1456742431_thumb.jp

Nail on the head.

Sad sad people!

:lol::lol::lol:

Was laughing at this thread already then Davie Bhoy showed up

:lol::lol::lol:

They're all animals over that side of town Mikey.

:lol:

The most offensive thing about Hearts fans is that twirly thing with their scarves. Imagine giving abuse racially or bigoted to Josh whatever his name is though, he's the most unoffensive player going. Especially playing for a team coach by McCulloch and has wankers such as McHattie and that glakit looking p***k Hamill in it.

No chance Hearts fans are worse than Old Firm fans. Just looking at it from a personal perspective, on Saturday I felt entirely comfortable going into any pub along Gorgie/Dalry Road before the game and you'd always get a few folk coming up to you and asking about Killie etc. I wouldn't ever dream of going into a pub around Celtic Park or Ibrox.

Hearts have percentage of idiots in their support, like anyone. Is it anywhere near the percentage of idiots in the Old Firm supports? No chance.

The OP is Derek Riordan

This kind of story is never a good thing to happen at one's own club but if the upshot of this thread is we get tarred with the same brush as the idiot that apparently shouted something unpleasant at a Kilmarnock player but Hibs fans get tarred with the same brush as the OP then they're probably doing worse out of it.

No chance Hearts fans are worse than Old Firm fans. Just looking at it from a personal perspective, on Saturday I felt entirely comfortable going into any pub along Gorgie/Dalry Road before the game and you'd always get a few folk coming up to you and asking about Killie etc. I wouldn't ever dream of going into a pub around Celtic Park or Ibrox.

Hearts have percentage of idiots in their support, like anyone. Is it anywhere near the percentage of idiots in the Old Firm supports? No chance.

So because you feel that way and are too scared to go into a pub near Celtic Park or Ibrox, then we get the label because of your fear. I've actually seen Hibs fans, Aberdeen fans & Dundee Utd fans drink in the pubs I've been in near Celtic Park before a game and there was no bother.

Maybe you should actually try drinking in there before pointing the finger!

You can always rely on Davie Bhigot wading into a thread to make a complete tit of himself.

At least he's consistent.

When I mentioned the usual suspects jizzing into their usual hatred and being unable to be balanced....I was thinking of you!

Archived