Clyde V Shire

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only you had a referee in generous mood tonight. Some amount of pish I've read from Clyde fans in the last week, glad to see the Karma wheel coming back round again.

:lol: Absolutely raging a week after the game. Can't imagine what'll be like if a referee actually makes a poor decision against you.

Referee was absolutely spot on tonight incidentally.

Think your being harsh on Higgins

He played well first hr. Tired thereafter

If that was Higgins playing well then God help us. Our best form this season coincided with his absence. Maybe wasn't a coincidence right enough. Higgins, McLaughlin and Durie offer nothing almost every game.

If only you had a referee in generous mood tonight. Some amount of pish I've read from Clyde fans in the last week, glad to see the Karma wheel coming back round again.

Sad, sad c**t.

as said really flat sure the 4 games in 10 days will get trotted out , thought overall shire deserved to win no excuses for us tonight don't know why he took slane off ,as usual mister can't substitute mclaughlin completes another 90 pointless minutes we need to try and get/keep gemmell fit if we are to get a play off place Higgins did first half but really he should be ripping this the league up week on week thought goalie ,was excellent again and smith never let's you down tell you if we have swapped Campbell wages for Watson doesn't look the smartest of moves As said play like that against Annan and we will get a proper Rogering was swithering on going down that tonight has saved me best part of 60 quid so always an upside

Again dont agree. Higgins in last few games has looked good. Great 1st touch. Awareness and very clever when he wants, Thats maybe the problem

Ps. I do agree with your re durie and Scott mclaughlin, Both offer nowt goin forward

Last two games give you that, but other than that contributed square root of zilch, as I said complete disappointment given his previous reputation. Think he is professionally lazy, cheating his place in the squad going through the motions and mind not on it at all. That is the disappointment the fact he can do that proves there was a player there once apon a time.

Durie on the other hand is certainly not lazy, just a poor player.

Compared to Junior, probably the least naturally talented player but his effort work rate and honesty makes him arguably our player of the year!

4 games in 11 days for a part time team is pretty tough going. 3 wins out of 4 ain't bad, though. We had enough chances to at least get a point, I think it would've been a different outcome if some of those chances fell to a competent striker instead of defenders. Hope Gemmell is back for Saturday.

Again dont agree. Higgins in last few games has looked good. Great 1st touch. Awareness and very clever when he wants, Thats maybe the problem

Ps. I do agree with your re durie and Scott mclaughlin, Both offer nowt goin forward

I think that Higgins form has been so bad this season that people are seeing any small improvement as being a "good performance " Other than his free kick I can't remember anything substantial that he added tonight.

Biggest disappointment of the season. I had high hopes for him.

4 games in 11 days for a part time team is pretty tough going. 3 wins out of 4 ain't bad, though. We had enough chances to at least get a point, I think it would've been a different outcome if some of those chances fell to a competent striker instead of defenders. Hope Gemmell is back for Saturday.[/quote

told you the 4 games in 11 days would get trotted out ha ha

you do realise that East Stirling played the same number of games over that period and were coming off a trip to Elgin

Archived