Falkirk vs Alloa

the kids were excellent. They started a random shout at the Alloa fans of "who ate all the pies" to no one noticeable in particular. The headmaster/whoever was in charge quickly eradicated the chant to boos all round from the travelling support.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a frustrating guy Bob Mchugh is...our second goal showed what he is capable of tremendous to win the ball then a sublime pass to Kerr not his fault he's a chocolate soldier but annoying anyway

Clearly after the Gavin Shitty journo award. He passed to Alston who laid it on a plate for Kerr......anyway do you enjoy slagging our players off? Sibbalds had it now McHugh.

the kids were excellent. They started a random shout at the Alloa fans of "who ate all the pies" to no one noticeable in particular.

Sauce. I wasn't even there to eat all the pies today :angry:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1457213208.590173.jpg This was the clearance I was on about, unreal.

Jason Marr :wub:

Alright, I'll keep him instead of Gallacher :P

Clearly after the Gavin Shitty journo award. He passed to Alston who laid it on a plate for Kerr......anyway do you enjoy slagging our players off? Sibbalds had it now McHugh.

Think you've got this all wrong chief I was trying to say what a great player a fit Bob mchugh would be for Falkirk...nothing more nothing less

Was actually pleasantly surprised by Alloa. First time in a few seasons they actually played a bit of football. I hope Ross doesn't get the sack if they go down. I actually think given a bit of time he could do something with them. On the other side my opinion is based purely on the two times I've seen them play Falkirk this year so I'm probably talking pish.

I can understand the ref letting a few soft fouls go when we were so on top

The only decision I remember actually being annoyed about was McManus avoiding even a yellow card for this tackle on Sibbs

Thankfully we have an artificial pitch or it could have been a bad injury.

12802721_10204208608254973_2002116322712

the kids were excellent. They started a random shout at the Alloa fans of "who ate all the pies" to no one noticeable in particular. The headmaster/whoever was in charge quickly eradicated the chant to boos all round from the travelling support.

That was brilliant.

I can understand the ref letting a few soft fouls go when we were so on top

The only decision I remember actually being annoyed about was McManus avoiding even a yellow card for this tackle on Sibbs

Thankfully we have an artificial pitch or it could have been a bad injury.

12802721_10204208608254973_2002116322712

Don't expect anything less from these thugs tbh. Only one way of stopping Falkirk yesterday.

On another note that was quite possibly the worst away crowd I've seen at TFS.

Even Fraserburgh who've travelled 3 hours had 4 times as much

It's a particularly stupid comparison. I was at a midweek Highland League match earlier this season to which Fraserburgh brought about 5 supporters. A rare Scottish Cup tie away to a second tier team was obviously a much bigger attraction than a run of the mill away league fixture and brought out lots of day trippers. There is nothing novel about Falkirk away for Alloa and after losing an absolutely crucial 6 pointer with an abject performance a week earlier, there wasn't much hope of us winning either. Our away support is small in number anyway, it's no surprise extra numbers didn't travel in the circumstances.

People who can't grasp this kind of thing are probably the same ones who judge a player on a short spell in the wrong position as a youngster, disregarding several seasons of excellence since in his proper position.

Tbf the standard this season has been pretty woeful.

Who was the ref yesterday? Would have him again

Ref was Steven McLean, whose brother Brian, played for Falkirk a few years ago.

Can guarantee Brian made more errors than Steven in any match.

Archived