Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

The amusing thing, though, is this is their biggest game of the season.  It's a bonus match for us but a defining moment for them.

For sure.

Warburton will use the game as a gauge for next season, as difficult as it may be, it will give some kinda idea .

Defeat for the plastics is unthinkable.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, so long as we give it a proper go, don't think I could stomach the abject poverty of our performance last year! Don't think Warburton will let that happen though!!

A good performance from us matters more than the outcome as far as I'm concerned..

Defeat for the plastics is unthinkable.

Indeed.  The flip side to this is the demise of Ronnie and I'm not sure we want that to happen!

No its not.

That was Malmo in August

Although we did f**k that right up :(

No. Kincardine is correct. Your managers Celtic career depends on this .. Lose and he is sacked without a doubt. Win and he has a fighting chance.

Our manager is secure as is our 38,000 - 40,000 season ticket sales for next season.

No. Kincardine is correct. Your managers Celtic career depends on this .. Lose and he is sacked without a doubt. Win and he has a fighting chance.

Our manager is secure as is our 38,000 - 40,000 season ticket sales for next season.

He's offski. Even if he wins a double.

Hope so. Worked for Rangers.

Well, not the tax dodging part obviously. That part failed miserably.

You had to edit that....fucking tragic.

I went into an O Neills in Vilamoura during the Celtic v hearts game and the score was 1-1. The sole topic of conversation in the pub.... Rangers! Fucking unbelievable. 'They cheated'.. Secco ... New club... They haven't paid their debts... Etc etc etc. I just smiled sweetly and said 'get it fucking right up ye's '... Total silence from Yahoos.

Archived